Favorite Choreo this decade?

-Brit Brit-

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MikeLuvsBritney said:

WB especially from POM 2.0 because she does the floor choreography much better now 

Gimme More from POM

9 minutes ago, tsss said:

and I like GM choreo that she does in POM 2.0 

I've always paired GM with BTI because they feel like they go together well, but yeah WB on the floor is also great... A hit or miss tho, shes done it effortlessly and shes also done it making it look like shes counting the steps :quirkney:

This is my top 5:

1. Hold it against me - Brian Friedman impact :comingthru: and you all saying his style is so dated when (I guess, don't believe me) he was Justin Bieber's choreograher.

2. BTI - Piece of me 1.0 - Urbaney on its best. It was the highlight of the show alongside WB's. 

3. Work *****  - the MV is a total slayage from second 00:00 to the last one. The rehearsals were very promising, don't know what happens to her when she gets on stage, she changes like 50%. 

4. Some of you hate the FFT but I died with the Gimme more performance, not because she danced so much but it was a great combination of elements: great studio version + egipcian theme + amazing props + good choreography and great break.

5. Till the world ends - again Brian did a great job (at FFney level of course). The MV is great and her performances were Ok. I remember everyone made dance covers of that song and HIAM. 

Archived