things aren't looking so great for the era but I'm still hoping for one great video

HoneyBee

holiday season is coming up where all they literally play is christmas songs on radio, and I'd hate for Britney or rca to give on Glory, the album is literally packed with many songs that could do MORE than well on radio.

they shouldn't give up on it, it's her best album since forever, I couldn't care less when BJ era ended in fact I was relieved but I refuse for that to happen to Glory.  

I think Britney should take this time to select songs + come up with visual ideas and film several mv's in advance and then comes january she hits us with 2 or 3 videos like bam bam bam, imagine all the buzz!!! one can dream. :orangu:

I don't care if glory doesn't sell one more copy, Britney should still be doing iconic videos, it's her brand, she's the original queen of visuals, she's been lacking in that aspect since WB.

Really if you think about it her videos have gone downhill in the last 2 years or so and it seems like all we can expect now is cheap production non iconic product placement filled messes.

I wish she and her team would stop being so ******* money driven and invest in her legacy by doing great iconic videos regardless whether or not the song succeeds.

MATM is a prime example of a flop song with a video that went down in history as a great iconic video, when MJ asked his record label for 1 million $ to film thriller they refused so he did it with his own money and you know how that turned out.

I refuse for this era to end without one great video, Britney owes it to herself and her legacy not to us.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

I don't care if glory doesn't sell one more copy, Britney should still be doing iconic videos, it's her brand, she's the original queen of visuals, she's been lacking in that aspect since WB.

Good point! Releasing an album and waiting for a long time with only one single... It is not good, I think. There should be music videos! Britney is known for her stunning music videos and her album should be accompanied with such visuals! :bsass:

Recently the focus seems to be too much on performance :embarrassney::kisses2all:

Archived