Facebook Live Chat: Little Mix's Perrie Edwards Didn't Give Ex Zayn A Heads Up About "Shout Out To My Ex"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Boy, bye.

Boy, bye.

Little Mix's new song "Shout Out To My Ex" takes shots at their past relationships, particularly Perrie Edwards's fizzled romance with Zayn Malik, who reportedly broke off their engagement via text message then moved on awfully quick with model Gigi Hadid.

That's a lot for anyone to handle, but she's not letting him off that easy. In their new song, there's a couple lyrics that blast the former One Direction's mojo.

Little Mix Announce New Album ‘Glory Days’

“Hope she gettin’ better ***, Hope she ain’t fakin’ it like I did, babe.” Another: “Guess I should say thank you, For the ‘hate yous’ and the tattoos, Oh baby I’m cool by the way, Ain’t sure I loved you anyway.”

The Sun asked Edwards if she gave Zayn a warning about the song / video, but she flat out said "no" without further comment. Her bandmate Jesy Nelson added: “We don’t think he deserves a warning! He’ll just have to wait to see.”

That brings us to the Facebook Live chat (our first ever, so yay).

Watch it up top and let us know what you think.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Break up songs that make it obvious about who they broke up with are so tacky and taylor-ish :ehno:

I like when people make it more subtle and try to leave it to the listener's imagination when it comes to who they're singing about. Songs like 'Liar' that aren't so blunt about it all do a good job at leaving at least something to the listener's imagination :bigtime:

Guest Dexmorgan89
5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Plz dont downvote me. Thoughts??? 

I really think you need to work on your body language a little bit. You're doing a great job with the website and I thank you for that but there was nothing in that video that compelled me to even finish it. I think you should check out some other Vlogs probably. Constructive criticism and nothing else.  

Archived