Alaska Thunderf*ck Pays Tribute to the ICONIC Cage Scene

treytrey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Alaska is such a britney Stan! She went to the vmas in the vmas outfit! I love Alaska, with that said either her or Katya can win All Stars 2:shameless:

I LOVED HER VMA OUTFIT! She was the only one I wanted to see be Brit. TBH, I heard there was so behind the scenes drama (obvi) over who would get to be BritBrit at the VMAs hahaha. I'm def glad Alaska won that tift, though I would have LOVED to see Alyssa doing Britney too since she's southern as well :hype:

He also pay tribute to Justin's ****, you know the one that Britney said who would snog and and stuff even thou I don't think it's the best choice, but I can make it mines, no lie. I would have HARRDDD *** with him. I'm a *** Goddess, Gonna Glitter His **** Too, Gonna Make Him MOAN..fsdkjfbsrdgfisdliu oiglusdgfjsdcbgkdygxfbasgdfiaudgsofug askjdgfkjcbgskuzydfbgckuzsjdgybfkbzsygbczkysdgbfkyczgdskyfgbkyzdbgsfkzdsjgtfyzvlfajldgfyrFDBPi cbgs;odinfylhsbgfkdcuolg

:haha: I'm bored, sorry :) 

44 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Alaska is such a britney Stan! She went to the vmas in the vmas outfit! I love Alaska, with that said either her or Katya can win All Stars 2:shameless:

Personally if anyone other than Alyssa deserves to win,,, is Alaska... their stand up act together was everything!!! :bcutelaugh: AND there was the... "Whatever happened to Baby Jay Jay" :shadelaugh:

37 minutes ago, treytrey said:

I LOVED HER VMA OUTFIT! She was the only one I wanted to see be Brit. TBH, I heard there was so behind the scenes drama (obvi) over who would get to be BritBrit at the VMAs hahaha. I'm def glad Alaska won that tift, though I would have LOVED to see Alyssa doing Britney too since she's southern as well :hype:

YASSSS I WANNA SEE THAT TOO!!!! :hype:

I don't like Tatiana's Britney too much tbh :tiffsmoke:

Archived