Britney Spears - Greatest Rehearsals (video)

Melinda

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this!! I said it once and I'll say it again rehearsal Britney is untouchable!! It's when she's the most alive, her sports bra and sweatpants, no heels no glittery outfits just her raw, natural and with her dancers. God what I would do just to watch her in the dance studio rehearsing for hours. 

1 hour ago, Vic_B_Like said:

I love this!! I said it once and I'll say it again rehearsal Britney is untouchable!! It's when she's the most alive, her sports bra and sweatpants, no heels no glittery outfits just her raw, natural and with her dancers. God what I would do just to watch her in the dance studio rehearsing for hours. 

Couldnt agree more :crying1:

1 hour ago, bigq06 said:

OMG EVEN THE Fatte Female Tour Rehearsals was FLAWLESS :wontcry:

She wasnt fat tho :idkney:

1 hour ago, tsss said:

I would pay to see her rehearsals :NYnod:

i would to... shes even better in those and she is sooo hot it sweatpants and croptops :feelingmyself:

56 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

OMG ALL OF THEM ARE FLAWLESS :wontcry:

Yeeah :crying11:

44 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Sometimes I've wondered how Britney's team could let her go out onstage after seeing how she performed. Then I remember that she probably killed it in rehearsals. 

Great video. Sneakers and pants, ftw.

:soyeah:

56 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

One major difference between these videos and what the audience sees on stage?

Flexibility. It's as if her nerves get the better of her and "lock her down."

26 minutes ago, coldasfirehotasice123 said:

Why she never did full Make me coreo , it would slay VMA's. :otears: Sometimes it's so hard being her fan, seeing what she is capeable of doing but then she gives 17% to public 

Yeah i mean she has danced her whole life... she still has it and its not like you dance for so many years and one day you just cant.

I dont think she feel the need to go full out anymore, we can still see it in like the MM one and when she learn the kids to dance that she can be flued and flexibel. The question is why it get cut back on stage, i still love to see her perform but you can tell the difference between the rehearsal and the actual show.. at least now days... if its nerves or that she just dont feel the need to do it or maybe both...  

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

i still love to see her perform but you can tell the difference between the rehearsal and the actual show.. at least now days... if its nerves or that she just dont feel the need to do it or maybe both...  

The failed back bend during the Apple Music Festival is an example of why she may cut back on the hard moves. In that case her nerves got the best of her and she bailed at the last second. 

It seems like now she'd rather "play it safe" than risk looking silly or hurting herself.

Archived