Make Me BEST Performance?

OCBoy1985

Which performance of Make Me would you say is your favorite?

I would say these 2!

I really enjoyed the VMA performance her energy was great she nailed the choreography and she looked amazing!

I also really enjoyed this UK performance ... I really like the choreography during the second verse... wished she would've did that at the VMAs too ... my favorite part of the performance TBH! 

Which Make Me performance is your favorite?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, coo said:

and everyone bashed that on exhale :ricackle:

No lies detected! :nickishade: You expect better from Exhell though? :riha:

When Slave ended there was a short pause and then the first note of Make Me played, and the crowd got all loud and Britney had the biggest smile on her face. And it wasn't like a casual smile but one that you could tell she was deeply moved by their reaction! :otears:  

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

No lies detected! :nickishade: You expect better from Exhell though? :riha:

When Slave ended there was a short pause and then the first note of Make Me played, and the crowd got all loud and Britney had the biggest smile on her face. And it wasn't like a casual smile but one that you could tell she was deeply moved by their reaction! :otears:  

Aww do you know where I could find a video of this?! 

8 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Which performance of Make Me would you say is your favorite?

I would say these 2!

I really enjoyed the VMA performance her energy was great she nailed the choreography and she looked amazing!

I also really enjoyed this UK performance ... I really like the choreography during the second verse... wished she would've did that at the VMAs too ... my favorite part of the performance TBH! 

Which Make Me performance is your favorite?

Literally these 2 are the only best ones!! 

Archived