When Britney's dancers change, it makes me sad...

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, OoopsBitch! said:

There was one dancer from FF who tainted my experience of the show I went to. He was a bit rude.

I also feel like she has a stronger bond with her current dancers!

That stronger bond is formed from all the music videos they film together then the legal agreements they sign so they don't say anything

My faves:

Leo Moctezuma was a hottie in the Onyx tour :bootyney: he's also in the TTWE's music video.

The guy in the movie Crossroads when she's dancing after the karaoke show and tries to touch her, is one of her dancer in the DWAD tour, he was my favorite and the most handsome form them all, I don't know his name but he was hot AF :lustney:

Adrien Galo - OMG! Voulez vous coucher avec moi? He's french as far as I know. Dress as a cop, wow :feelingmyself:

Willie has a ******* hot body but his face is, well, it's uncomfortable but still a hot daddy :rihclap:

Lake Smits - he's so cute. Boyfriend material, but he's stright I guess :brityeah:

Michael Stein - he's just perfect, his eyes, his smile, I'd totally marry him. :flawless:

I think it's so weird that she changes dancers so often? I don't get the point in auditioning new dancers when you could stick with the ones you already have? I know that's what Lady Gaga does but does any other artist do that too? I would think you'd have such a strong connection and you'd be so much more comfortable if you had been around them for even longer? I don't know, she seems close with her current dancers though:verycool:

Archived