Photographer On Set Of Britney's "Gimme More" Music Video Recalls The Mysterious Shoot

Jordan Miller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Well there you go, this guy said she seemed nice, maybe just a little tired (not drugged or anything) and there was a lot of choreography, not only it has a storyline but she was dancing!

I would`ve loved to see this :sickofu:

He said there was a lot of dancing, I don't see anything about choreography

3 minutes ago, Rico. said:

mmm because it´s a Britney Spears video and she usually has choreo... he said he was impresed, I don´t think he would said that about some random dancing. He also said he is not an expert in that topic so probably he doesn´t know the difference between dance and choreo

Guest Diamond Horse

I don't like how he says Britney isn't the most talented, how do ypu measure it? The fact that her talent is hindred by the industry and perhaps for some other reasons, doesn't mean that she is not talented. She still has the star factor, she still can write songs etc

so basically:

the fan made rumor of a funeral scene is bullshit. thank god. im so tired of the fanbase manufacturing lies all the time.

and i remember the ******** pole pics being leaked. so basically someone at jive records or someone sold theo's pics to gossip sites. that's not ******* cool.

As much as I like Gimme More I just don't think she was ready for a first single. I mean the VMA performance, and she really didn't look ready for a video with this tbh. The video (sorry) is kinda thrown together. Though she looks like she was more together for the Piece of Me single release. That being said, I think her look kinda goes with the period she was going through and the dark vibes from the song

3 hours ago, The Moments said:

I don't like how he says Britney isn't the most talented, how do ypu measure it? The fact that her talent is hindred by the industry and perhaps for some other reasons, doesn't mean that she is not talented. She still has the star factor, she still can write songs etc

Reading it in context he afterwards says "or she was" which to me makes me think he's talking about that particular part of her career, where people really got down on her for not being that talented (though he implies she was talented) but he puts that into the perspective of people starting to tear her down as a result of that. 

Or she was, but when that dies out, there’s that outside push to get ’em to do crazy ****, or have drama to keep them interesting.

This is also talked about in a documentary called price of fame about Britney where one person says something like how the long break after ITZ lead to the public focusing more on Britney the person instead of Britney the entertainer. So it's probably more talking about how she was perceived during blackout (to have body doubles, not singing her own song, and generally not knowing what she was doing.)

Ok, well intresting! Because of what I know the video was shot during two days, in July and like august when they set up another day of shooting on a different location.

The rumoured funeral- scenes was shot the same day as that side walk black mini- dress- scene. That is also the very SAME day as the infamous OK! Shoot later that day. 

The scenes of her wearing the blonde wig with the two dancers was shot on the later date like a month later(the same day as the "fanta fanta- no coke" paparazzivideo with the blue contactlenses. 

Did this dude attend both days?

I was on Exhale back in the day when the  video was shot! We all thought it would be for Get Back! 

And no, Sarfaty and Nava is two different people

4 hours ago, Rico. said:

There was! The video had a whole different dance- scene where Britney(in a jeans- vest) danced to choreography with Larke and Criscilla(the blonde girls) behind her doing the very exact same routine. Not like the ********- scene, this was real choreo. 

Fun fact: Those girls were with her during the later date, day 2(the blonde wig/ by the bar opening scene). And they also danced behind Britney during the Do Somethin' video/ M+M's House of Blues Tour/ VMAs and the Piece of Me video(some of them being only one of them, but sometimes both).

13 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

There was! The video had a whole different dance- scene where Britney(in a jeans- vest) danced to choreography with Larke and Criscilla(the blonde girls) behind her doing the very exact same routine. Not like the ********- scene, this was real choreo. 

Fun fact: Those girls were with her during the later date, day 2(the blonde wig/ by the bar opening scene). And they also danced behind Britney during the Do Somethin' video/ M+M's House of Blues Tour/ VMAs and the Piece of Me video(some of them being only one of them, but sometimes both).

how do you know that? is there any video about it?

13 minutes ago, arthurssimon said:

how do you know that? is there any video about it?

You mean about the choreographed dance- scene with her in the jeans- vest? There is pictures of it and I talked to the girls and a guy from the camera- team back in the day. 

It also makes sense as this guy talks about a dance- scene which "those girls killed", something they pulled of that someone being drunk or on ***** couldnt. He's talking about choreo not the stripperpole- scene. And Britney was sceen at The Millenium Dance Complex just prior to the shoot for a few times, she did have rehearsals for this video.

Archived