Mannequin*

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, brit_wing said:

This is so primeney:hype::hype:

Zero awkwardness zero shyness she is having fun 

Not cringe worthy at all:hype:She is so natural

How can britney be sometimes uncomfortable sometimes so relax in front of camera? I wish her good mood as this every day

I guess it really depends on who she is with. She really vibes of on people. I think she didnt really feel comfortable being in such a small space with Jordan who belts out songs she herself doesnt appreciate anymore. It was an unnatural setting for a camera situation. THIS is totally hers. She got told what to say and can get into a role... then her true self shines through very confidently. 

2 hours ago, Brit81 said:

can anybody tell me in what way was jo jonas useful?:receiptswheretho:

he was definitely not useful, tbh :weusay:

he was just there laughing and doing nothing... :shameless: Neil Patrick Harris probably just invited him because he is well-known and also **** af. :lustney:

3 hours ago, Guido said:

I guess it really depends on who she is with. She really vibes of on people. I think she didnt really feel comfortable being in such a small space with Jordan who belts out songs she herself doesnt appreciate anymore. It was an unnatural setting for a camera situation. THIS is totally hers. She got told what to say and can get into a role... then her true self shines through very confidently. 

You are implying that she doesn't appreciate oops?:idkney:

Archived