Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you can't appreciate her progress from the last two eras and instead just nitpick and demand even more from her, i truly pity you.  

it's like getting a car, being happy with it for 5 mins since you no longer have to take a bus, but then spend the next 10 years not driving it cuz you kinda don't like the color. 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, derick said:

Clearly that isn't the case five years is a lot of time to work on DANCING and I don't wanna hear **** about mental illness b/c we don't kno wtf is the real problem with Britney...no one does its all speculation but Wat we DO kno is that she CHOOSES to get on stage and SOMETIMES do **** right and other times do it wrong. therefore her mental illness doesn't hinder her talent (if that's seriously her issue) her lack of PASSION is the problem...the way she dances with energy and passion in videos and rehearsals can be the way she does it live but some days she just doesn't give a **** and isn't professional enough to hide it :sofedup:

Lmao at you dismissing the fact she is most likely mentally ill just so you can bash her for being lazy and passionless. Newsflash sweetie most of the things you just described above could be caused by a mental illness as simple as depression nevermind bipolar disorder or any other rumoured illnesses. With depression you have up and down days and some days you are happy and energetic and passionate and somedays it literally effects you to the point of not being able to find joy or energy to do anything you usually enjoy. You just go through the motions. Shes contractually obliged to do shows whether she feels like it or not for pom.

oh and very clear social anxiety. But im sure you will deny that to in favour of assuming she is just lazy. Yes shes def not performing at her capacity. But maybe you should take a less blaisé attitude towards mental illness. 

1 hour ago, D_Britfan said:

Lmao at you dismissing the fact she is most likely mentally ill just so you can bash her for being lazy and passionless. Newsflash sweetie most of the things you just described above could be caused by a mental illness as simple as depression nevermind bipolar disorder or any other rumoured illnesses. With depression you have up and down days and some days you are happy and energetic and passionate and somedays it literally effects you to the point of not being able to find joy or energy to do anything you usually enjoy. You just go through the motions. Shes contractually obliged to do shows whether she feels like it or not for pom.

oh and very clear social anxiety. But im sure you will deny that to in favour of assuming she is just lazy. Yes shes def not performing at her capacity. But maybe you should take a less blaisé attitude towards mental illness. 

***** bye once again we do not KNOW Wat she is dealing with and during the circus tour she danced fine and was energetic 85% of the duration of the tour...therefore same as now her energy is always fine she just doesn't do moves full out it has nothing to do with illness not doing a hair flip or a damn bend has **** to do with being depressed :quirkney:

Why do you all assume her breakdown caused her performing skills to decrease? Haven't any of you seen the M+M's show??? She slayed hard. It was probably the constant comments during the FF era that shattered her confidence. Didn't help her team was obviously forcing her into another era she didn't wanna do :britstare:

40 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Why do you all assume her breakdown caused her performing skills to decrease? Haven't any of you seen the M+M's show??? She slayed hard. It was probably the constant comments during the FF era that shattered her confidence. Didn't help her team was obviously forcing her into another era she didn't wanna do :britstare:

Something caused it cuz she SLAYED during circus too...stiffney and awkwardney didn't appear until ff:idkney:

8 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

and that is so sad!

It seems that she doesn't know what a good performance looks like but when your standards are Selena Gomez and Meghan Trainor when it used to be Janet Jackson and MJ... smh

Ole' girl doesn't even check for the real competition, like she did not want to watch Beyonce's performance at the VMAs, that would have let her shook I guess

what

1 hour ago, derick said:

***** bye once again we do not KNOW Wat she is dealing with and during the circus tour she danced fine and was energetic 85% of the duration of the tour...therefore same as now her energy is always fine she just doesn't do moves full out it has nothing to do with illness not doing a hair flip or a damn bend has **** to do with being depressed :quirkney:

It's funny that people say she danced fine during Circus now but then everyone was dragging her dancing and calling her stiff. In fact Circus was when the "Britney can't dance" thing started happening. 

18 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I don't see her dancing as an issue, people younger than her like Selena Gomez don't dance half as good as her (no shade to Selena i love her too), he only people I can think of who r better dancers than Britney are JLO and Beyonce. I think if Britney started to try singing live again by taking some vocal lessons that would help her performances be even better than they already are. :donewithit:

This. She is coming back to full force. She is already in amazing shape and her shows are 100x better than 2012.

She might as well spend some time re-training her voice and dancing. She dances well but she misses some pushard she used to have. Its also bc of the shitty choreos she gets. She should work with Brian Friedman again, he had amazing visuals.

29 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

It's funny that people say she danced fine during Circus now but then everyone was dragging her dancing and calling her stiff. In fact Circus was when the "Britney can't dance" thing started happening. 

Her fans not the gp bye Felicia and her fans loved her swag at the end they just wanted more complex routines :idkney:

1 minute ago, derick said:

Her fans not the gp bye Felicia and her fans loved her swag at the end they just wanted more complex routines :idkney:

Were you a fan during the Circus era? Because her fans on here dragged her too. It was a mess. 

1 hour ago, Britneyisfire said:

Were you a fan during the Circus era? Because her fans on here dragged her too. It was a mess. 

I've been a fan since bomt and i never dragged for her cuz I knew she could still dance and she had more swag than every other white ***** then...I dragged their basic ***** left and right and was one of the few fans that enjoyed it from beginning to end and I still appreciate it

3 hours ago, nevermind said:

if you can't appreciate her progress from the last two eras and instead just nitpick and demand even more from her, i truly pity you.  

it's like getting a car, being happy with it for 5 mins since you no longer have to take a bus, but then spend the next 10 years not driving it cuz you kinda don't like the color. 

giphy.gif

last two eras? you mean LAST era. honey, the God Fatale era is amazing and you will deal. :receipts1:

also, yeah i do demand more from her. why? because she's a POPSTAR. she's NOT my best friend. it's normal, and at this point, it's JUSTIFIED for her fans to want her to actually dance, sing, and take everything seriously. all the other popstars are doing it, why can't Britney? she's NOT "special" and i'm not going to treat her like it. 

5 hours ago, derick said:

Lol ***** u are dumb no only a few exhalers think she's "slaying" like u...u prob thought Bbmas was primeney dancing and it was stiff as **** and the gp DRAGGED her to no end for being that stiff...and yes her dance moves could be better but it's her fault it's not the choreographer SHE changed charms routine for a knee tap I wouldn't be surprised if she made that move herself did u see her dancing with Lexi only Britney dances so damn awkward and lame even her freestyle which was posted earlier :idkney: gtf flop 

ok first of all you came to my words when i said that it's britney's choice not make complex routines but simple and fun(for her) routines 

second of all you criticize a video she made with her 5 year old niece just for FUN..she was having FUN with her niece..what is she supposed to do with lexie? a backflip?

if you don't get the FUN thing cause you're a miserable person is your problem 

britney doesn't own you anything 

you're an idiot i'm giving up on you 

Archived