Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kirito said:

Its not the dancing thats bad, lemme remind you of the rehearsal videos we have from 2013, imagine how she dances now. 

Its her social anxiety, and sadly thats a whole other issue that you can resolve with any kind of lessons.

social anxiety can be cured in many safe ways, chamomile tea is the best way, she should have a cup or two before she performs. 

I mean.. isn't it normal for a popstar to have regular practice on anything? I'm pretty sure even primeney had to have some sort of regular lessons to maintain her skills at that level. Its just not het priotity anymore. I dont believe her career is her second priority like she said. Its more like 100th. But if she decided to do it, it def. would do wonders for her :verycool:

1 hour ago, coo said:

I mean.. isn't it normal for a popstar to have regular practice on anything? I'm pretty sure even primeney had to have some sort of regular lessons to maintain her skills at that level. Its just not het priotity anymore. I dont believe her career is her second priority like she said. Its more like 100th. But if she decided to do it, it def. would do wonders for her :verycool:

Exactly. I know some of the issues stem from her anxiety, but I also think it's from the substantial decrease in practice. She used to spend hours and hours a day to make sure she knew the rhythm and the moves like the back of her hand.

She has other priorities now and shifted her focus to being a mom, so it's not realistic to expect that level of performance again.

no she dances just fine

she just needs to fine tuned so she looks completely in sync with the dancers, so basically more rehearsals and need less yes people around her.

there's some bit u can tell she didn't rehearse enough due to lack of meticulous fixing of her body positions

someone needs to tell her britney u are doing it wrong/ you need to lower ur back/ you need to lift ur hands higher etc

Yeah I think she needs to work on her fluidity and not look like she's thinking about every move she makes and counting the steps in her head. She's certainly a lot more confident than she's been in YEARS so I believe with practice she could get like how she used to as a performer. 

Look how smooth she is, not thinking about her next move just going with the flow and looking confident.  

she still does some moves faster than her dancers, it's been 3 years...she can't even rehearse more and you are talking about extra classes :moorangu: 

she doesn't want to do hard choreo since breakdown, I can't figure out the reason..she said she can't live without dancing and does armography all the time...I don't count armography as a real dancing, sorry 

5 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I don't see her dancing as an issue, people younger than her like Selena Gomez don't dance half as good as her (no shade to Selena i love her too), he only people I can think of who r better dancers than Britney are JLO and Beyonce. I think if Britney started to try singing live again by taking some vocal lessons that would help her performances be even better than they already are. :donewithit:

Why the hell are you comparing her to Gomez? 

How does that make sense ??

4 hours ago, tsss said:

she still does some moves faster than her dancers, it's been 3 years...she can't even rehearse more and you are talking about extra classes :moorangu: 

she doesn't want to do hard choreo since breakdown, I can't figure out the reason..she said she can't live without dancing and does armography all the time...I don't count armography as a real dancing, sorry 

:hype:

2 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

This statement shows you have very little understanding of how mental illness works.

only 5 years ago she LITERALLY was a lifeless shell. 

Clearly that isn't the case five years is a lot of time to work on DANCING and I don't wanna hear **** about mental illness b/c we don't kno wtf is the real problem with Britney...no one does its all speculation but Wat we DO kno is that she CHOOSES to get on stage and SOMETIMES do **** right and other times do it wrong. therefore her mental illness doesn't hinder her talent (if that's seriously her issue) her lack of PASSION is the problem...the way she dances with energy and passion in videos and rehearsals can be the way she does it live but some days she just doesn't give a **** and isn't professional enough to hide it :sofedup:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Sometimes I feel like she isn't aware that she different. 

I feel like she thinks all this current stuff is good... 

and that is so sad!

It seems that she doesn't know what a good performance looks like but when your standards are Selena Gomez and Meghan Trainor when it used to be Janet Jackson and MJ... smh

Ole' girl doesn't even check for the real competition, like she did not want to watch Beyonce's performance at the VMAs, that would have let her shook I guess

9 hours ago, Supernova. said:

You know that passion she found again to record her music? She needs to find it for her vision and dancing. She lacks so much of that. She used to be girl people wanted to be like. 

Next album she needs to find inspiration for her album on a different topic than ***. More about heartbreak and struggles and less about ***.

Yeah because we don't already get 92420481048Z140173 songs about that per year.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that she should also focus on subjects other than *** obviously, but this is such a cliché thing to write songs about that it wouldn't make things any better.

99.9% of all popular songs are about ***, dancing, love, drinking, ***** or heartbreak.

Archived