Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

If she can't find her mojo she should spend a few bucks and get retrained they will get her back to her prime...even Whitney Houston was planning on taking intense voice lessons and she was already swimming everyday to restore her voice before her unfortunate demise...she got sick of the "Whitney doesn't sing the same" "Whitney can't sing anymore" haters and wanted her voice back for HERSELF...I think Britney should take lessons...and get her skills back...she doesn't have to do it for anyone but herself. U took your life back Britney now it's time to take back your talent too...she deserves to be 100% healed from 2007 :comingthru:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.

You know that passion she found again to record her music? She needs to find it for her vision and dancing. She lacks so much of that. She used to be girl people wanted to be like. 

Next album she needs to find inspiration for her album on a different topic than ***. More about heartbreak and struggles and less about ***.

8 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

You know that passion she found again to record her music? She needs to find it for her vision and dancing. She lacks so much of that. She used to be girl people wanted to be like. 

Next album she needs to find inspiration for her album on a different topic than ***. More about heartbreak and struggles and less about ***.

She has one of the most inspiring stories and she chooses to pretend nothing ever happened and that she's still as talented as her prime...she's obv still talented the same way Whitney was still one hell of a singer but there standards aren't like normal ******* they SLAY like no others...both are known as legendneys tbh:rihclap:

I don't see her dancing as an issue, people younger than her like Selena Gomez don't dance half as good as her (no shade to Selena i love her too), he only people I can think of who r better dancers than Britney are JLO and Beyonce. I think if Britney started to try singing live again by taking some vocal lessons that would help her performances be even better than they already are. :donewithit:

there is no excuse for britney not to be taking regular dance class and singing lessons. someone like her should regularly have instructors come to her house for private lessons, and meet them at private studios for sessions. those things should be a consistent part of her routine! 

46 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Its not the dancing thats bad, lemme remind you of the rehearsal videos we have from 2013, imagine how she dances now. 

Its her social anxiety, and sadly thats a whole other issue that you can resolve with any kind of lessons.

She was dancin too fast and they sped it up in some of em still and who knows how much editing they did to make it look good 

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

What if she's already found it with Charm LaDonna and the Squared Division :hype:

She didn't listen to squared division when one of em told her to get lower...she still half assed anyway. And she told charm to choreograph mm and she gave her primeney moves...currentney said nope not good add knee taps and remove laying on the floor and slaying :hype:

56 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

Man on the moon, just like me, liar ... Not every song was about ***... :sofedup:

38 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I don't think she sees it as an issue though which shocks me bc how can u not see how awkward you look 

Lol idk it's like she forgot Wat good dancing is...u think of all those years of professional dancing and training she would cringe worst than we do but nope she continues to be stiffney and half assney 

8 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

there is no excuse for britney not to be taking regular dance class and singing lessons. someone like her should regularly have instructors come to her house for private lessons, and meet them at private studios for sessions. those things should be a consistent part of her routine! 

Idk why she hasn't been takin lessons considering how often she's been dragged for being stiff:quirkney:

I don't know she wants that level of attention again.. be the center of everything... be the thing... she is just ok now... she's actually way more better since what? In The Zoney? I'm I right? I'm not wrong? Right? But I agree she could do more elaborated choreography and use better costumes.. I mean she is an icon... only this... but she is good now...

:feelingmyself::verycool:

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

10 years? Her breakdown happened 9 years ago....what time line are you on? Just 5 years ago she looked and performed like she hated her life and her career. I like you, don't be so vicious towards her for no reason.

Lol it started in 06 with those Paris parties... I like u more sis but she's had a lot of time. that's all I'm stating I've been here since bomt Ik her potential I just hope she does

30 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

u talk like u were her manager or her father... just stfu ... enjoy her work or just **** off... she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to 

Archived