Eduardo Amorim's Choreography for 'Better'

Jay83

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the closest Britney did; resemble to the hip hop choreography above was Boom Boom.

If I'm not mistaken, Columbus Short did the choreography for Boom Boom, MATM and Onyx. He was more hip hop oriented.

I like to see Britney in Janet's style too. Something slick but **** and ****** like what Tina Landon did for Janet.

6 minutes ago, Jay83 said:

I think the closest Britney did; resemble to the hip hop choreography above was Boom Boom.

If I'm not mistaken, Columbus Short did the choreography for Boom Boom, MATM and Onyx.

Yeah, I don't think we can Columbus anymore... on that topic we can't get Wade either. Andre is dead. Ugh all the good choreographers are unavailable. :embarrassney:

9 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Brit could honestly do that, of course they'd change it up for the singer but it's a lot of what she already does in some songs. 

Her choreo has good moments than 80% walking and awkward transitions

I also think Britney still can do hip hop/R'N'B oriented choreography. It just the matter of getting the right choreographer to guide her and her dancers.

I think the reason why she has sort of 'show girl' type of choreography nowadays is due to the Las Vegas theme. To suit with Las Vegas extravagant show girl theme. At least, I think so.

Maybe she'll go back to hip hop/r'n'b once Las Vegas is over. I hope so.

32 minutes ago, Jay83 said:

If I'm not mistaken, Columbus Short did the choreography for Boom Boom, MATM and Onyx. He was more hip hop oriented.

I like to see Britney in Janet's style too. Something slick but **** and ****** like what Tina Landon did for Janet.

yes, ur right. you know what your talking about :mhm:

but the thing is,..she doesnt have hip hop and janet vibe on her dancing anymore. Its more like zumba, aerobic step dances and armney and it is killing me

Archived