Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

I think he meant something like "She lipsyncs, and the GP won't approve that. It'll get a lot of criticism, so I'm not sure if Rock in Rio wants that." 

doesnt rio have the biggest britney fanbase tho? im sure it would be filled with brit fans

3 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

lmfao, yeah sure.

no organizer would turn down britney spears. EVER. 

if she doesn't go, it's probably bc she never intended to.

It'll be 2 days for pop music. I've heard that Beyoncé is probably coming. Honestly, if she comes, I don't know if I'd want Britney to come. The GP will compare both and if she lipsyncs, she won't be respected at all.

• Super Mods
Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

I think he meant something like "She lipsyncs, and the GP won't approve that. It'll get a lot of criticism, so I'm not sure if Rock in Rio wants that." 

:mj: hmmmmmm I can't argue with that perspective (honestly, even though she's a legend, I can understand that festivals wouldn't want obvious lip-syncing) but at the same time she was booked for iHeart and Apple Music Festival and lip-synced as well.

I guess we'll see where this rumor goes :mj: 

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

doesnt rio have the biggest britney fanbase tho? im sure it would be filled with brit fans

Yeah, but EVERYBODY in Brazil watches Rock in Rio on TV!! It won't be only Britney fans. Plus, there's a big chance that Beyonce is coming. So you know that people will be comparing both the next day.

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

It'll be 2 days for pop music. I've heard that Beyoncé is probably coming. Honestly, if she comes, I don't know if I'd want Britney to come. The GP will compare both and if she lipsyncs, she'll never be respected. 

good point. but i still hope she comes though. it's good promo. i dont see why any event wouldnt want her though. she brings in audience, lipsync or not. :verycool:

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

Yeah, but EVERYBODY watches Rock in Rio on TV!! It won't be only Britney fans. Plus, there's a big chance that Beyonce is coming. So you know that people will be comparing both the next day.

omg beyonce again. i m sick of her.

Just now, 3Pney said:

omg beyonce again. i m sick of her.

Me too, sis. The worst part is that if they invite her, she'll definitely come. She couldn't come with her Formation tour, right? I really doubt that she won't come if RIR invites her. It was my dream watching Britney at the RIR's stage again. :crying4:

Archived