Real HD 720 ot 1080 Apple music festival?

ToxicMadness

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

We are not supposed to promote other sites but there are links of a 16 GB file from the Apple Music Festival in HD 1080P (the best rip from the stream) somewhere over the Internet...

Google it as [D/L 16 GB HD 1080P]Apple Music Festival 2016 + HQ Audio

:saycheese:

What about the iHeart festival?:idkney:

58 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

We are not supposed to promote other sites but there are links of a 16 GB file from the Apple Music Festival in HD 1080P (the best rip from the stream) somewhere over the Internet...

but why from the stream ? if there is the official itunes file up on the itunes site... 

:rude2me:

thanks anyway babe

5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

i've seen this file, but is real? is it high quality?

and, most important, how do i download from "mega"? it always says that the download can't be done because it's overdoing my limit or whatever

8 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

What about the iHeart festival?:idkney:

Same page where you find the Apple one, from the CW stream too since the TV version only broadcasted 3 performances.

7 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

but why from the stream ? if there is the official itunes file up on the itunes site... 

:rude2me:

thanks anyway babe

The file from the iTunes store is a stream, hence why people need to capture it to get it.

2 hours ago, arthurssimon said:

i've seen this file, but is real? is it high quality?

and, most important, how do i download from "mega"? it always says that the download can't be done because it's overdoing my limit or whatever

The 16 gb file is amazing. No clicks, no glitch, almost non existant pixelation and great audio.

for pc, use Mega Downloader.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

The file from the iTunes store is a stream, hence why people need to capture it to get it.

I was talking about the "stream" from the show day , like if its the same file with a little of color correction made by some fan and that kind of things... but its a diferent file i see... not the same . thank u.

4 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

I was talking about the "stream" from the show day , like if its the same file with a little of color correction made by some fan and that kind of things... but its a diferent file i see... not the same . thank u.

yeah, this one is ripped from the Apple Music store. welcome! 

• 1 month later...

Archived