Would You Be Here For Two Singles?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love it tbh. I would be here for DWYCO and Slumber Party because they work so well together, or I would love Better and Coupure Electrique, it could be a hot video tbh :comingthru: Him taking his shirt off and then the lights go out with some edgy and **** blacklight scene, it could be cool :saycheese:

5 hours ago, A.D. said:

I think it'd be a great idea but her management team is still composed by the same people who have let us down for YEARS now :quirkney:

Larry should learn from his prime as a businessman since during the ITZ era Britney would perform other songs from the album prior to Toxic's release, particularly (I Got That) Boom Boom :comingthru:

Exactly. She also did Everytime, and Breathe On Me before Toxic was released. And we cant forget how she previewed Touch of My Hand on Mtv and talked about its meaning.

I swear they only promote the first single off an album now and expect the audience just buy into the whole album.

12 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I think it'd be a great idea but her management team is still composed by the same people who have let us down for YEARS now :quirkney:

Larry should learn from his prime as a businessman since during the ITZ era Britney would perform other songs from the album prior to Toxic's release, particularly (I Got That) Boom Boom :comingthru:

Her team are full of idiots TBH 

Me and you could easily replace Larry and Adam for half the their salaries LOL 

8 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I miss the days when Britney released an American single and European single. I would want:

American- Liar (with a western outlaw themed video and good choreo)

Euro- Do You Wanna Come Over (with a "The Graduate" movie theme.)

Europe should get Change Your Mind and US Mood Ring for Urban and Private or Slumber Party Show for Pop audiences 

6 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Exactly. She also did Everytime, and Breathe On Me before Toxic was released. And we can forget how she previewed Touch of My Hand on Mtv and talked about its meaning.

I swear they only promote the first single off an album now and expect the audiencr just buy into the whole album.

TBH she's not the only artist who does it and we should cut her a break ... She's just really getting back into the swing of things... next era is gonna be even better!!

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

TBH she's not the only artist who does it and we should cut her a break ... She's just really getting back into the swing of things... next era is gonna be even better!!

Love the optimism but we've been here on exhale saying "next era will be better" since femme fatale...sooooo...

Just now, Born2Die said:

Love the optimism but we've been here on exhale saying "next era will be better" since femme fatale...sooooo...

And so have I since 2008 actually! However Britney wasn't in a really good space until just last year ... so like I said give her time she human just like me and U!

37 minutes ago, A.D. said:

You said that before, you are so sweet :hype:

I would suggest an MTV Unplugged or an HBO Special dedicated to a live set solely focusing on Glory tracks and the signature hits but it's nothing but a dream sis LOL

Glory is the perfect album for Britney to do a unplug too!

4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

wouldn't that be too desperate?

No and at this point who cares if it was LOL 

In my perfect world, Britney would release a double single which is Slumber Party/Just Luv Me

Starts off with ratchet slutty Britney and dancers and end with Britney dancing solo (slowly) in her house/apartment, not boring slow dancing, more yoga inspired with flexible **** moves for JLM. 

Archived