My dad really likes Glory

SexyJeans

So after subtle playing it around the house since it was released my dad asked me who's songs it was and I told him it was Britney

After like 2 weeks he told me he really liked the album and that he also heard that it was her best in a while! My mom is yet to be convinced since she can't get over the breakdown and apparently good music doesn't matter then :boredashell:

My sister also liked the album a lot and she loves all the songs that most of exhell hates 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my dad always called her a talentless ***** who got through a successful career by stripping :orangu: but he appreciates xtine voice so :gloria: my mum always admires my love for her tho and she knows womanizer completely , its her fave song :queenflopga: and also 3 :gloria: but thats cuz its my fave single so i played it all the time when i used to live with them :orangu: 

3 hours ago, brit_wing said:

Give him the best daddy award:feelingmyself:

This shows the GP will love Glory if they know its existence:nothavingit: Better promote it more 

Good point :verycool:

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

My mom after the FFT "I'll burn all your Britney's posters! She is ugly and talentless" :rihclap:

Slayed forever by the FFT :quirkney:

:selenerz:

Archived