The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

We need to tear them the **** down and show them that they do not mess with the one and only Britney Spears :wannadie:

Britney has already had enough bad publicity already and she doesn't need anymore because of these shitty film makers! Time to put lifetime in the ******* ground :trash:

Preach it! I'm with u!!!:cooltshirt:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

We need to tear them the **** down and show them that they do not mess with the one and only Britney Spears :wannadie:

Britney has already had enough bad publicity already and she doesn't need anymore because of these shitty film makers! Time to put lifetime in the ******* ground :trash:

Yes ***** :feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

I agree, but Britney's looks in her prime were compared to Marilyn Monroe. They should've at least chosen someone really beautiful to play her. 

Thats what I was thinking but then again they did cast Jennifer Love Hewitt or Gardner as Audrey Hepburn for her biopic. Only lifetime. 

Wait, that's supposed to be Larry?! :oknolol:

Edit: And again, they will use covers/her covers. She nor her team has copyright over those, so free use.

As the family held control over the masters to Aaliyah's recordings, they did not allow Lifetime access to that material,[3] resulting in the company having to record covers for the songs used in the film.[5] Four of her songs (two covers) were used in the film: the Isley Brothers' "At Your Best (You Are Love)," Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give It Up," "Journey to the Past" and "The One I Gave My Heart To."

14 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

This is going to be so beyond embarrassing. 

14 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm so disgusted tbh.

14 hours ago, neel21 said:

I thought Britney attacked a paparazzo's car and not her own car? :idkney:

What a mess :wannadie:

14 hours ago, austsilva said:

Ugh I'm gonna be sick. This is not okay.

14 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

TRAGIC :nobitch:

14 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING :embarrassney:

Can somebody PLEASE pass me the link  of the video of the EPIC documentary of britney's life that was posted by a twitter user?  The one that was like 1 Hour 30 min long. :crying2:

I NEED it and i cant find the thread

That's the kind of movie they should make :cricket: 

Archived