6 days: POM comeback and still not 2nd single announcement RIP glory??

HotAsIce.ve

You guys might be overreacting. She can shoot a music video in the next 10 days and even during POM leg. The best thing to do is wait for the next events where she'll perform live, which happen to be in early December I think. By that time the MV (if it was shot) will be edited and ready to release. 

There's no point in releasing a 2nd single now when all she'll be doing is POM. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love glory i really do and britney looks and acts amazing and is in a good place BUT im sorry until shes out of that useless conservatorship... expect minimal impact.  Its the truth lets be real. A grown woman is still attached to this and is treated like a sickly mental patient.   Think to yourself how would you feel if you had this? And everyone spoke  for yourself and said you were "fine"

Its ridiculous 

2 hours ago, troubleguy said:

haha funny that each year we r gettin less and less singles...next era/ablum promises to be without 1st single :madance: 

when will ur faves, huh? :angietea:

Slay. And after that how do we get to -1 singles for the following album? Release a promo single that doesn't make the album? :carpoolney:

28 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

Slay. And after that how do we get to -1 singles for the following album? Release a promo single that doesn't make the album? :carpoolney:

Been there done that with Pretty Girls :rihclap:

Next step is announce an album with full track list, huge promo campaign and then be like "Naah, it didn't work out, you're not getting it" :quirkney:

2 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

Been there done that with Pretty Girls :rihclap:

Next step is announce an album with full track list, huge promo campaign and then be like "Naah, it didn't work out, you're not getting it" :quirkney:

More original dollney. I'm for it. Slowly but surely the tracks leak over the years and they are golden. :liberatedaf:

Just now, soeffnperf said:

More original dollney. I'm for it. Slowly but surely the tracks leak over the years and they are golden. :liberatedaf:

Seriously though, if this happens it will lead to the biggest and probably the final major meltdown of this fan base. :idkney: No one would expect anything after that. :rihclap: 

Back on the Glory topic. WHERE is the 2nd single? For BJ, I understand. But almost half of Glory is single-worthy. :lessons:

27 minutes ago, MX3 said:

maybe she will announce it during a pom show with a surprise performance of the song??????? 

REACH FOR THE STARS

during a POM show?

Boring.  :sofedup:

Archived