Britney Needs Another Toxic Or Her Own Die Another Day To Save The Videos From This Era TBH

BrittonJeanSpears

The music this era has been PHENOMENAL. :lessons: And the performances have been... Well, Britney has the fire and attitude and we'll leave it at that.

BUT THAT ******* MAKE ME VIDEO, BOTH THE OFFICIAL AND ORIGINAL WERE TRASH! We need something DIFFERENT. I'm OVER *** and dancing for a while. Give us super-spyney, give us tortures-a-dopplegangerney.

raw

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

A dark moody video for Better, I see exactly what you're saying :mhm:

Something like the Good Madonna vs. Evil Madonna storyline from Die Another Day would be ******* epic. Especially if instead of a James Bond museum, the fight happened in a Britney Spears Museum, with Goodney and Evilney surrounded by iconic outfits, props and moments on video screens. :yesplease: HIAM done right tbh

17 minutes ago, Oxic said:

not you complaining about a video that you didn't even see in full :sofedup:

I'm sorry, we didn't? :tiffdrink: Then the opposite is also true, everyone does not need to praise that trash to hell and back for only 2 minutes out of a presumably 4-minute video. Random ******* and gyrating in the ugliest bodysuit ever? No fanks, Your Body 2.0. :lessons: 

11 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm actually LIVING for this idea. And like Evilney trying to destroy all Britneys from different eras and Currentney is fighting Evilney in many different scenes too, preferably shot in different places in the world because they're chasing each other down etc etc etc. 

If only  :donewithit::tiffanycries:

:crying1: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm sorry, we didn't? :tiffdrink: Then the opposite is also true, everyone does not need to praise that trash to hell and back for only 2 minutes out of a presumably 4-minute video. Random ******* and gyrating in the ugliest bodysuit ever? No fanks, Your Body 2.0. :lessons: 

:crying1: 

yeah but is better to agree and being proud of a work than trash it. You're saying that the original Make Me video is worst as Perfume, as Oh La La, as FTBOMH...? you just can't do that, sorry. 

I always have preferred the Britney videos with an actual plotline. (And I think you're the first person other than myself I've seen from the Army who wasn't impressed with the original MM either, so that was refreshing to read.) I would give anything for a new and fresh take on the doppelganger/clone thing and a video revolving around that line. It would be AMAZING. :tiffanynod:

Archived