"Britney can't win with the GP anymore."

larac

First of all I'm sorry for my broken English.

I recently told a friend of mine from work that Britney has a new album, she immediately started the disrespect.
"Isn't she on *****?", "Can she even dance anymore?", "She can't sing anymore, it's all auto tune", "She became very "horrish" lately", and all the typical crap we hear from the GP all the time, but then I started explaining all that she's been through, the meltdown and the reason for it, what she accomplished post breakdown, how important it is for her to be a good mother and be a good example for her kids etc., and to conclude I played a few songs from glory at the background while we worked.

What I witnessed was a complete epiphany by her. First she said that it's her best work in YEARS, what we all know, that the album is really good and gave her a good mood and it has a repetitive value, and then she actually bought it on iTunes!

And then she said that after all I told her,  now that she she understands the situation and after she was really surprised with the new album, she really feels sorry for Britney and that her previous opinion is the GP's opinion on Britney. It's not cool to like Britney rn, and it's even cool to spread hate towards her. and then came the sentence "Britney can't win with the GP anymore".

I just hope that she is wrong and that things will change soon.
PEACE

:kisses2all:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the thing. I know a ton of people who don't like Britney simply because they don't exactly know the Britney I know (not that I know her personally:quirkney:). They barely know what she's done for the past years or any of her latest music. But once I explain to them, they suddenly gain respect for her. I think a ton of the gp haters need to be educated :donewithit: 

1 hour ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

She must really not like her.  I'd say the GP loves her more now than ever before.  I talk about her all the time at work and people are like "I want to see her in Vegas, take me with you!" whenever I bring it up.  

If that were true, they would have bought Glory. But her sales have been declining. Your theory, unfortunately, holds no water.

Guest Halaut7
16 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

If that were true, they would have bought Glory. But her sales have been declining. Your theory, unfortunately, holds no water.

I listen to artists that I love all the time, I don't buy their music though.

if they like her they like her if not then oh well. i never try to 'sell' britney to other people that much tbh they're not children if they're dumb enough to fall for whatever stereotypes about her that they hear then they're not smart enough to begin with :shameless:

2 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

As a fan who's been around since day one I can say that the GP was never really here for her. She had massive sales back in 1999 and 2000 but a lot of people didn't like her then either. The difference is the media loved her.

She was the brightest morning star, not a BJ connection, but exactly that tho, she was to the media really an american princess since only like 4 years before Diana died and it was all becoming clear how things in pop culture ex madonna were changing plus it was all a haze cause of the new millenium so she became a saint like figure in every household just cause she was this virginal figure kids could love moms could love and dads could love to lol until now she still holds a brightest morning star figure w the media if u think about it, but yeah the public has always been like the jealous girls in high school hate u but cant stop talking about u

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Everything is about image and reputation. :yaknow:

Britney had a public breakdown, bad reputation, and bad PR Team, so it's not cool to like her. :yaknow: Beyonce is a smart business woman, she knows how it works, her family is all clean and perfect, her image is carefully managed = it's cool to like her. :yaknow:

Archived