I think the conservatorship is about to end!

Dynasty

Britney is giving us subtle hints ever since Glory was released :mhm:

first she said she would usually do whatever people "proposed" her to do because she was nice and didnt wanna refuse them, and then she said she was a bit "rude" with this album and demanded her ideas to be involved.

Then allegedly she talked about ccship in the interview we'll see tomorrow. She also said a couple of times during this era that this album was all about her ideas and how she was very involved and even changed the direction (larry probably wanted that hot mess pretty world album to be released :gloria:

Combine that with how shes really happy, in the mood and really into her career again, I can freely say that ccship is nearing to its end :mhm: 

opinions? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, marioh said:

Yes, that's right. But she cannot hire her own lawyer so she's screwed because obviously no one around her is interested in ending it as they're benefiting from it...

She can't hire a lawyer? :wontcry: or just call a judge Idk how this **** works. I think that a lawyer has to do what his client asks, not sure at all tho :wontcry:

4 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

What happens if/when Jamie dies?  Does she get passed on to her mother/manager/lawyer? How far is permanent? 

Ugh, I still remember 2012 when they made Jason Trawick her co-conservator so I believe it will be no problem for the judge to make someone else her conservator. Which sucks I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

She can't hire a lawyer? :wontcry: or just call a judge Idk how this **** works. I think that a lawyer has to do what his client asks, not sure at all tho :wontcry:

How can she if her life is legally controlled by her father James? She may have more freedom now in 2016, but she still has no rights as an adult. I was happy tho when it was announced she would face Sam Lutfi for a deposition. Maybe it means things are changing for the better. Idk, but I hope so.

17 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

What happens if/when Jamie dies?  Does she get passed on to her mother/manager/lawyer? How far is permanent? 

Britney's brother manages her day to day life. he stepped to give Britney some control over her life which is why we got Glory. The conservatorship also makes me wonder if Britney wanted to do the original Make Me video and Larry and everyone else said no cause it too ****. Britney seemed really comfortable from the leak footage we saw. I just wish we knew more 

2 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

i've just made some research and the conservatee actually can ask a judge to end the c-ship :saycheese: Let's hope tbh :nervousney:

I read a few years ago that she wanted to end it and hire her own lawyer, but she failed miserably... Idk how true it was tho. And that phone message where she expressed the fear that her father "will take her children away". Scary ****.

I don't see an end in sight for the C-Ship, if mental health is part of the reason they have control over her; Perhaps it could be forever.

Bryan Spears seems likely to take over, maybe Lynne. If Britney gets married (I know she said shes done, but who knows) than maybe her husband would have control over her.

It's a **** situation. :wannadie:

Archived