So... No second single?

badputa

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOMT was released in October.... Sometimes in April.

Oops was released in April.... Lucky in September.

Slave in September..... Overprotected in December.

MATM in October..... Toxic in March.

Womanizer in September..... Circus in December.

My point is that waiting this long between first and second singles is nothing new for Britney. I know times have changed, but we know Larry still thinks it's 1999/2000.

38 minutes ago, Trentals said:

My point is that waiting this long between first and second singles is nothing new for Britney. I know times have changed, but we know Larry still thinks it's 1999/2000.

toxic in march? I think it was in january.... not sure tho

but I get your point... I believe we're getting a new single, just not now.

make me just fell off the BB hot 100 chart, I think is time for a new single

3 hours ago, Trentals said:

bcoz they slayed comparing to MM and it was her prime...

team b should use this promo opportunity and drop the second single :verycool:

them waiting is better tbh 

her name is forgatten which is probably Make Me did bad 

so she needs to make people remember her existince and therefore keep going every ******* show she can

Im pretty sure after those promos here and there her second single will perform better but if she performs the 2nd single at least on 1 or 2 tv channel :mhm:

11 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

not the right moment for a 2nd single! Make Me is doing very good so your work as a fan now it's to stream, share and support what britney is doing. 

Don't forget that britney is not doing tours, there's no pressure to release a 2nd music video, Calm your holes and stop complaining!

mmmm... not sure bout that :idkney:

27 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

the fact that she's still promoting make me is mesmerizing. i hope she does at least half of this treatment to single #2.

I kinda like that they haven't abandoned Make Me, but at this point it's like they are beating a dead horse. Wouldn't Make Me have caught on by now? I don't even hear it on the radio anymore :-/ 

I think she should have released a bunch of singles and let radio choose which ones kinda catch on. Then that should have become the official single. 

16 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I kinda like that they haven't abandoned Make Me, but at this point it's like they are beating a dead horse. Wouldn't Make Me have caught on by now? I don't even hear it on the radio anymore :-/ 

I think she should have released a bunch of singles and let radio choose which ones kinda catch on. Then that should have become the official single. 

i don't think theyre even promoting make me to save it. its just her lead single and single number two isnt ready to be released yet. her past work has always been rush rush rush and half the effort put into it. if they are truly doing it right this era, they are going to hold off on promo for second single. otherwise, they would have easily announced single number two before iheart. (assuming Come over is single #2) and use iheart up to now as promotion. they would kill two birds with one stone - type of scenario

to add: honestly, i want them to put thought into single #2. i could care less for a radio hit. i just want britney to be in it, enthusiastic, passionate about promoting it. just like glory, i want her to be more involved in the process. 

Archived