OMG it's not just some people on exhale

Slayde

The GP thinks something is different in her lips/nose and face, read the comments down the bottom specifically the "Jessie McNamara" one - I literally can't deal with this ugly ***** I mean as if she has the right to say anything about someone who looks as incredibly beautiful as Britney :NYnod:

5trnll.jpg

She is like the definition of "you will never be as beautiful"  :dead:

How about you go and start commenting on your own pictures about your nose/lips and face. Are they perfect? :tiffeyeroll:

This ***** deserves a good dragging, after all Britney has been through and for her to be looking this good (as the top comment says) through the storm and after it all, I can't. Pathetic :rihit:

Sorry I am drawing light to this and focusing on a negative but some people deserve to be put in their place. :ririshade2:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She looks beautiful in that picture, stop

I know she looks ******* stunning, I can't with some people now I feel bad for posting this I shouldn't have :crying2: I'm sorry for posting it guys I'm just ******* angry I mean this ugly ***** will never looks as beautiful as Britney :tiffdrink:

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This pic she looks normal. 

She literally looks like Primeney and her old self and this hideous ***** has the nerve to say she doesn't recognize her, like ***** no one will ever recognize you in your life so GTFO ewww :rihit:

She's just upset and pressed that Britney has something she will never have, timeless looks, a down to earth and non-judgmental attitude and the legacy of an icon :lessons:

C'mon, they're not bashing her. She does look different, they're just commenting on it. She's not looking unrecognizable though... by a long shot. It's just something she did on her upper lip that changed her face, and not a whole plastic surgery on her face lol. 

MJ and Donatella Versace aside, this is real unrecognizable:

MV5BMTgyMzYwMDI2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg3

12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

That Jessie person's comment doesn't call Britney ugly in any way, though. Just that she looks DIFFERENT. Renee Zellwegger looks different as **** too, but she was pretty before and she's pretty now. :lessons: Don't find shade where none is given, ho.

I never said she called Britney ugly she's just acting like some desperate and judgmental exhalers who have to constantly bring up the fact that she looks different in the face like ***** why does it matter. Go back to your own life because the way she looked isn't gonna kill you. I'm not saying she said Britney looked bad but she is making a tired judgement on the way her face looks that I must have seen hundreds of times by now and it literally doesn't matter like why bring it up it's her life :rihit:

Just now, Slayde said:

I never said she called Britney ugly she's just acting like some desperate and judgmental exhalers who have to constantly bring up the fact that she looks different in the face like ***** why does it matter. Go back to your own life because the way she looked isn't gonna kill you. I'm not saying she said Britney looked bad but she is making a tired judgement on the way her face looks that I must have seen hundreds of times by now and it literally doesn't matter like why bring it up it's her life :rihit:

That I understand. You just made it seem like she was calling the queen ugly. :lessons: 

10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

That I understand. You just made it seem like she was calling the queen ugly. :lessons: 

Sorry for not making it clearer tbh :lessons:

Oh and Britney will always be 10 times more beautiful than Renee anyway so I don't find that an accurate comparison due to the fact that the media dragged her for a mile in the press.  :lessons:

18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

C'mon, they're not bashing her. She does look different, they're just commenting on it. She's not looking unrecognizable though... by a long shot. It's just something she did on her upper lip that changed her face, and not a whole plastic surgery on her face lol. 

MJ and Donatella Versace aside, this is real unrecognizable:

MV5BMTgyMzYwMDI2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg3

I know she isn't bashing her but I'm tired of people thinking they have the right to comment on what someone else chooses to do with their life and the way they look :lessons:

It wasn't her place to make that comment because why does it even matter to her how she looks and as if Britney would even see her down the street and stop and say hi lol!!!!!!! 

Weird if you ask me. 

Even Renee and MJ and Donatella like people have to respect that is their lives and they need to stay out of it, how would they like it if someone was constantly commenting on the way their face looked :lessons:

6 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I know she isn't bashing her but I'm tired of people thinking they have the right to comment on what someone else chooses to do with their life and the way they look :lessons:

It wasn't her place to make that comment because why does it even matter to her how she looks and as if Britney would even see her down the street and stop and say hi lol!!!!!!! 

Weird if you ask me. 

Even Renee and MJ and Donatella like people have to respect that is their lives and they need to stay out of it, how would they like it if someone was constantly commenting on the way their face looked :lessons:

You're right. It's their life and people do whatever the **** they want to.

But this is the internet too. They can comment and they're free to do so, even if it does not feel appropriate or rightful. They do that all the time and you know how it is. Especially with public celebrities. It afflicts even me, although I've gotten over it. I cannot honestly grasp why would Renee and Britney touch their faces, but as you said, it's their lives and they thought it was for the best. Who am I to suggest something about someone I don't personally know?

I get it can be annoying, but that's how it is. :/

36 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I honestly don't get why this is such a thing. Her body, her choices. She still looks absolutely beautiful and I think calling her unrecognizable is being dramatic af. :sofedup:

I know thanks for supporting my point and yeah I didn't point out her comment in that way too but yes it was totally dramatic as all ****, I mean she still looks like Britney Spears and even with all Brit has been through she still looks like Britney and if she ever got work done it is extremely subtle and complimentary and hasn't completely changed her face to make her look like a completely different person which is what these bunch of idiots are saying in the comments. :rihit:  As you say her life, her choices and she still looks a trillion times more beautiful and goddess like than anyone in the GP can ever dream of looking like so at this point any negative comments are just jealousy and trying to make up for what they don't have. :tiffdrink:

Archived