Stay Pressed

IconicShow

Britney can never win in the eyes of her fans, although they can stay pressed over this slayage.

I know most wouldn't even be melting down with what Britney has delivered in almost the last 10 years had she not had a break down.

Enjoy the slayage below:

Awards Won:

2008: 3 VMA's, Video of the year, Best female video, and Best pop video

2008: Bambi Awards: Best international Pop Star

2010: International Digital Song Of The Year for "Womanizer" Honorable mention, Womanizer got a Grammy Nomination in 2010 Best Dance Recording

2009: Guinness Book of World Records. "Most searched person on the Internet"

2009: MTV VMA's Winner "Best Pop Video" for "Womanizer"

2011: MTV VMA's Winner "Best Pop Video" for "Till The World Ends

2011: Recipient Of the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award: Britney was the 3rd female to win it after her faves Madonna and Janet Jackson

2008: MTV EMA's winner Album of the year for Blackout also won for "Act of 2008"

2009: MTV Australia Awards "Circus" won for "Best Moves'

2009: New Now Next Awards: Always Next Forever Now Award"

2008: NRJ Awards won two awards for International Album of the Year and International Female Artist Of The Year

2014: People's Choice Awards: Favorite Pop Artist

2016: People's Choice Awards: Favorite Social Media Celebrity

2014: Radio Disney Music Awards: Best song that makes you smile "Ooh la la"

2009: Teen Choice Awards: Ultimate Teen Choice Award (Lifetime Achievement Award)

2015: Teen Choice Awards: Candie's Choice Style Icon

2014: World Music Awards, "World's best fanbase"

2016: BBMA's "Millennium Award"

2015: Best Of Las Vegas Awards Britney, Piece of Me: Overall show and Bachelorette Party

Fragrances:

2008 Curious Heart    
2009 Hidden Fantasy    
2009 Circus Fantasy    
2010 Radiance    
2011 Cosmic Radiance    
2012 Fantasy Twist    
2013 Island Fantasy    
2013 Fantasy: Anniversary Edition    
2014 Fantasy: The Nice Remix    
2014 Fantasy: The Naughty Remix    
2014 Fantasy: Stage Edition    
2014 Rocker Femme Fantasy    
2015 Fantasy; The Intimate Edition    
2016 Maui Fantasy    
2016 Private Show  

As of 2012, her fragrances brand had grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide and won awards for her fragrances.

Studio Albums:

2008: Circus

2011: Femme Fatale

2013: Britney Jean

2016: Glory

#1's on the BB Hot 100

Womanizer

Hold It Against Me

S&M with Rihanna

Billboard top 20 hits:

Work *****: Hot 100 Peak Position: 12 (2013)

"Piece Of Me" Hot 100 Peak Position: 18 (2008)

"If U Seek Amy" Hot 100 Peak Position: 19 (2009)

"Gimme More" Hot 100 Peak Position: 3 (2007)

"Hold It Against Me" Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (2011)

"I Wanna Go" Hot 100 Peak Position: 7 (2011)

"Circus" Hot 100 Peak Position: 3 (2008)

"Til The World Ends" Hot 100 Peak Position: 3 (2011)

"3" Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (2009)

"Scream & Shout"- Will.i.am & Britney Spears  Hot 100 Peak Position: 3 (2013)

"Womanizer" Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (2008)

"Make Me F. G Eazy" Hot 100 Peak Position: 17 (2016)

"S&M with Rihanna" Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (2011)

Tours:

MM's Tour 2007

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears 2009

Femme Fatale Tour 2011

Residency In Vegas: Piece Of ME

Award Show Performances

BBMA's 2016

VMA's 2016

Bambi Awards 2009

BBMA's 2015

Britney is doing more and more promo

Carpool Karaoke

Ellen

Jimmy Kimmel

Jonathan Ross

Apple Music Festival

iHeart Radio

Good Morning America

TV:

Glee

X Factor Judge

Jane The Virgin

How I Met Your Mother

Intimate Britney Spears Collection

Candie's Fashion Line

New Mobile Game App Britney Spears American Dream

Tons of Radio Interviews

Britney's body is looking at it's best in so many years, she is so fit and getting stronger each day.

Britney is an ultimate survivor that came back from such a dark time in her life to still rake in millions, have hit songs, make albums, perform, travel and most of all getting joint custody of her sons.

Several music videos later, and years behind this singer in the entertainment business, Britney remains un-bothered.

Forbes reported that Spears was the highest paid female musician of 2012, with earnings of $58 million

:feelingmyself::bootyney::comingthru:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lonely-*** said:

She's done so much. :umomg:

And that's not even all of it I was scared my OP wouldn't save if I made it longer. I wish I could've posted pics and gifs to add to the OP but many times they don't work on here no more.

Britney has been working. :bootyney:

2 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

legends only. :overwhelm:

The slayage, where will these newer artists be in the next 10 - 15 years in their careers?

7 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Ironically, it's also the second-worst year for when she seemed the most miserable. She set a perfume sales record in 2007, if I'm not mistaken. :(

Money doesn't buy happiness. 

This thread wasn't intended to imply that Money buys happiness, it's more of a rebuttal to the dramatic people that care way more than they should about her sales.

Britney is doing just fine and her bank account isn't hurting if an album of hers doesn't sell millions and millions.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

This thread wasn't intended to imply that Money buys happiness, it's more of a rebuttal to the dramatic people that care way more than they should about her sales.

Britney is doing just fine and her bank account isn't hurting if an album of hers doesn't sell millions and millions.

Her album sales have been declining since 2003. Why would anyone care about sales at this point?:beysip:

2 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Her album sales have been declining since 2003. Why would anyone care about sales at this point?:beysip:

Re-phrase that to 99.9 percent of music artists sales have declined.

The difference is Britney is still making a ton of money, others like Brandy, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Fat Joe and others are no where near as big as they were to where they're raking in Britney type of millions.

we don't care about any of that, we will support her when the GP doesn't. We don't care about the lip syncing, we don't care about sales, we care about seeing her perform with some passion. What we are not happy with is that she is performing cheesy lackluster choreography, and being promoted with bogus marketing plans.

1 minute ago, britbrit975 said:

we don't care about any of that, we will support her when the GP doesn't. What we are not happy with is that she is performing cheesy lackluster choreography, and being promoted with bogus marketing plans.

Sounds like a personal problem cause most of the GP is making POM a success hence why she keeps signing back on.

If you don't like marketing plans why not draft one up for yourself and try and be something in your life?

On 28/09/2016 at 8:25 PM, IconicShow said:

Re-phrase that to 99.9 percent of music artists sales have declined.

The difference is Britney is still making a ton of money, others like Brandy, Ashanti, Ja Rule, Fat Joe and others are no where near as big as they were to where they're raking in Britney type of millions.

Atleast Britney can still make music. 

Brandys label wont even release her album Becuase it will sell 4k the first week :orangu:

Archived