Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I used to like her singles from her previous albums and used to listen to the whole ITZ, but didn't really pay attention to her nor her performances or life..

She seriously caught my attention in 2007 with Blackout and became a fan. But it was not until Circus that I really started stanning for her. :bootyney:

That's an awesome fan story boo :bgrin: I love hearing what made people Britney stans! It seems Circus saved all our lives :crying11:

39 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She loves Unusual You, My Baby, Shattered Glass(she said it gave her MJ vibes), Kill The Lights (she said it was very bluesy & she loved dancing to it) & Out From Under (she literally said it was one of her favorites from the album) tho.. I'm sure she likes the other tracks too, Circus was literally the result of her having fun in the studio with a bunch of different producers. Stop acting like she's forced to record songs she hates. I think it's apparent her main disdain for FF & BJ is the fact that her more urban & experimental songs kept getting left off of the final track listings. 

Never ever she said anything about loving Unusual You or Shattered Glass, KTL was the only song she gave some feedback at some radio interview before Circus release, and never used any type of excited word on it, as for OFU, she also said BJ was her most personal record, please, don't fool yourself, and if she loved so much as you try to make it sound, why she didn't use any material on her tour? And i'm not forcing her anything, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE DIRECTION OR THE TYPE OF MUSIC IN HER LAST PROJECTS!

2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Never ever she said anything about loving Unusual You or Shattered Glass, KTL was the only song she gave some feedback at some radio interview before Circus release, and never used any type of excited word on it, as for OFU, she also said BJ was her most personal record, please, don't fool yourself, and if she loved so much as you try to make it sound, why she didn't use any material on her tour? And i'm not forcing her anything, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE DIRECTION OR THE TYPE OF MUSIC IN HER LAST PROJECTS!

Honey, get your facts straight before you say she's "never ever" said anything about loving Shattered Glass. Michael Jackson is one of her favorite artists, she obviously loves it if she's comparing it to him. #FlopFan Her using tracks on tours have NOTHING to do with anything at all. Early Mornin & Brave New Girl are 2 of her favorite tracks from ITZ- never done live, Bring Me Home was her favorite from the Britney sessions and it never even made the record..... Drop the know it all act, you don't play it well.

Britney talking about Shattered Glass 2:30:

Unusual You was obviously originally intended for the Circus Tour along with Kill The Lights & Out From Under in the early stages. On the Circus dvd that comes with the damn deluxe cd she says there's 2 songs on the album where she can slow it down for the audience and cites Out From Under & Unusual You. In the same interview posted above, she mentions her and her dancers "getting nasty" to Kill The Lights. Get your facts straight before attempting to correct me. x

Guest Brichney.

Femme Fatale was a GREAT album but yeah I feel like that's not the direction she wanted to go in. I agree and I am happy she's talking about it freely, she should be able to. 

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Honey, get your facts straight before you say she's "never ever" said anything about loving Shattered Glass. Michael Jackson is one of her favorite artists, she obviously loves it if she's comparing it to him. #FlopFan Her using tracks on tours have NOTHING to do with anything at all. Early Mornin & Brave New Girl are 2 of her favorite tracks from ITZ- never done live, Bring Me Home was her favorite from the Britney sessions and it never even made the record..... Drop the know it all act, you don't play it well.

Britney talking about Shattered Glass 2:30:

Unusual You was obviously originally intended for the Circus Tour along with Kill The Lights & Out From Under in the early stages. On the Circus dvd that comes with the damn deluxe cd she says there's 2 songs on the album where she can slow it down for the audience and cites Out From Under & Unusual You. In the same interview posted above, she mentions her and her dancers "getting nasty" to Kill The Lights. Get your facts straight before attempting to correct me. x

And at the end, we saw the result of all that excitement, you sound like those people at church ''if it's written then it's true'', you're boring :britstare11: bye

46 minutes ago, SuperstarKED said:

I'm pretty sure Britney is not happy professionally. I think during the Circus/FF/BJ/POM eras she's still been very controlled and told what to do. I mean when she did "For The Record" she obviously wasn't happy, what's really changed since then? The only thing that maybe has changed is she gets to see and spend more time with her kids, which clearly is the thing that makes her most happy, more so than doing POM or a new album or her fans. With Glory it seems like she has a little more  freedom, but not 100%, I mean even with the Make Me video, if Britney made that video, she obviously was ok with doing that stuff. I don't think Britney is afraid to be ****** still, I think it's her dad and whoever else is calling the shots saying that this stuff is not ok. I mean Britney has always looked up to Madonna and Janet who have been very ****** well into their 30's and Madonna with kids. Even the younger artists like Selena and Ariana she says inspire her are ******. The only way I think we're getting the true Britney back 100% is if the conservatorship ends. and then she might decide she's done with all this and just wants to have more kids. Or she may come out with some amazing Original Doll type stuff. It seems like maybe after they told her what to do on Circus, FF and BJ and they progressively were less successful they finally decided oh maybe we should let her try and see if people will be more interested. 

The sad thing is the only way for a conservatorship to end is if the people who are the conservators (her dad, lawyers, managers, ect.) petition the courts to give her back her rights. Or Britney herself would have to make a big deal out of wanting the conservatorship to end and then she'd be under a microscope again because she'd have to prove to courts that she's capable of handling her self/making her own decisions...which can lead to anxiety 

15 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Why didn't they write anything about the conservatorship part in this article :wontcry: Does it mean they cut it out :wontcry:
She looks great tho, slay my life 2003ney :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the c-ship talk is not being mentioned in the article

I'm scared they're gonna cut it out

I swear, if they cut it we can't just do nothing! If Britney is open to talk about it then she should be able to as well without someone getting it cut from the show. I will be so pissed.

Archived