Britney Explains The Back Walkover Misstep At Apple Music Festival In New BBC Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Are y'all mentally challenged..? IMMM the troll!? You all are blaming Jae when ******* Britney went WAY too early. Y'all are some mf'n psychopaths for real. Get ur brains checked out please, I'm sure your family is worried about your mental health 

Listen to the interview.

She didn't even rehearse with the new guy.

I'm waiting for your apology with baited breath.

4 minutes ago, angelusanimi said:

That's why you balance that all out. If she can't trust certain dancers then they should be gone

It's not about the trust in that way, when you do all those things with a dancer, you feel confortable with that person... I don't know, but I understand her

Ok guys, here it is the full interview BUT is not yet ready.. it is uploading, and will be available in 2 hours... I know, it's a lot... sorry about that, i don't know why the file is SO BIG..., so... come back to this link in 2 hours...

I leave this link even tho is not available yet, because i have to go now..  :saycheese:

Meanwhile you can hear it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07vwfkt#play (Starts at 02:11:00)

7 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Ok guys, here it is the full interview BUT is not yet ready.. it is uploading, and will be available in 2 hours... I know, it's a lot... sorry about that, i don't know why the file is SO BIG..., so... come back to this link in 2 hours...

I leave this link even tho is not available yet, because i have to go now..  :saycheese:

Thank you!

Archived