OMG, This Is Giving Me Neyde Teas So Much

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

IKR :crying2:

24 minutes ago, larac said:

I hate when paparazzi take those pics. So dissrespectful. 

Lets just give people another reason to call her unattractive.

i dont think she looked bad though, not here, not neyde 2008. she's still pretty but has a weird, tired expression, everyone has those moments. and what's wrong here is how people think and paint a picture of her as an ugly person based from the not-so-prepared moments she's had.

5 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

i dont think she looked bad though, not here, not neyde 2008. she's still pretty but has a weird, tired expression, everyone has those moments. and what's wrong here is how people think and paint a picture of her as an ugly person based from the not-so-prepared moments she's had.

You are so right , i mean for god sakes, how can anyone expect she would look like she was resting all day. She wasnt taking fresh air in the ocean, she was dancing her *** off and jumping for more than an hour, plus the 10 hour flight to london. :donewithit:

To even just take this kind of pictures is disrespectful AF. I would be pissed to dead. The same goes to those unfortunate pictures of her crying in that restaurant years ago (always break my heart tbh) :crying1:

Archived