DANJA POSTS ABOUT BLACKOUT

BRING THE NOISE

2 hours ago, Arnold. said:

I'm not a fan of McPhee.

Im so intrigued at how that song would have been produced if McPhee would have recorded it. would it have been Its Kathrine *****? what would the outro be? the american idol legend that didnt win the crown Ms Kathrine McPhee?

im sure it would be a totally different song, but still. just shows how danja and britney had great chemistry. sadly i think it ended there. i do enjoy blur, but its not nearly as great as the blackout tracks he did.

He's saying that he was recording with Katharine McPhee at the same time he was secretly recording the hook for Gimme More, not that he came up with it for Katharine and gave it to Britney instead.

Actually its Britney ***** wasnt added until the song was fully recorded and presented to Jive, who said it needed some iconic catchphrase to get the public's attention.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

He's saying that he was recording with Katharine McPhee at the same time he was secretly recording the hook for Gimme More, not that he came up with it for Katharine and gave it to Britney instead.

Actually its Britney ***** wasnt added until the song was fully recorded and presented to Jive, who said it needed some iconic catchphrase to get the public's attention.

Oh, thanks for the correction.

i was like... I can't imagine mcphees voice in a song like that 

22 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

ok, one more comment from me in here: i love ur comments :giggleney:
take care tho, we cant lose you :otears: 

I won't be lost. LOL people can throw weak shade but they can't deny Danja is a one-trick pony who constantly name-drops Britney for attention because he literally has nothing to his name except his work with her. Funny how when Joseph Kahn does it, it's annoying. When Willie does it, it's attention whoring. But when it's someone who she hasn't even spoken to in almost a decade, all of a sudden it's someone "speaking the truth" and all this crap. :hahaha: I'm dead at the double-standard.

He's not even the reason the Blackout tracks were so good, Jim Beanz was. Don't believe me? Compare Kill The Lights (which literally sounds ripped from Blackout) to Rock Boy or Blur. The sound is RADICALLY different, and the only difference? Rock Boy and Blur were produced by Danja himself. Kill The Lights was produced by him and Jim Beanz. :lessons: 

Also, can we just mention how Max Martin, Pharrell, Bloodshy & Avant, and even will.i.die do not need to constantly mention Britney and their work with her, yet Danja can't go one year without publicizing flop, REJECTED demos meant for her? :decisions: And let's not even talk about the fact that he's been denied for THREE albums in a row, and even with Glory, when Britney was IN FULL CONTROL, did he not even make it in. If BRITNEY HERSELF chose not to work with him, yet literally turned around and recreated Blackout's sound in "Coupure Électrique", then that has to mean something. But, no... Everyone's so far up his ***, they're drinking stomach acid. :tiffsmoke: 

He's the Beyoncé of the Britney Army. The unnecessarily praised, talentless hack. :donewithit:

But yeah, no one's going to make me shut up, no one's going to make me leave, and even if people don't like it... ******* free speech, *****. :verycool:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Oxic said:

All of you need to literally CHILL THE **** OUT. Maybe if you do a little bit of research you will find that he is doing a TESTAMENT with EVERY ALBUM he was part of, since Blackstreet Level II. He isn't talking about blackout for "get likes" or because "he hasn't moved on" :sofedup:. Now he can't speak about an album that he MOSTLY produced and made britney back to her throne? gurl why the **** are you so stupid 

This.

People stay finding the smallest things to get riled up about nowadays :ricackle: He's documenting the events/milestones in his career and the fact he still positively mentions Britney (esp. given where she was at during that moment in her life) speaks miles.

People can obviously voice their opinion and own them... yet don't make drama out of nothing to begin with! :saycheese:

4 hours ago, LionHeart said:

he talks like he produced the entire album, wth

i like gimme more but Bloodshy&Avant gave us Piece Of Me, Radar, Freakshow and Toysoldier.

Heaven On Earth is an amazing song and wasn't produced by danja

danja ruined get naked, his outro in gimme more as well, get back is not that great, he did good stuff but he got stuck on his sound and as a producer he is not doing that much nowadays so i don't miss him in britney's music. 

thank you danja you did good in blackout, but you are not Bloodshy&Avant, the true innovators in britney's career

Get naked is perfect, outro to Gimme More as well, and Get Back is one of the best bonus tracks ever. It's his songs that gave this album the dark edge that makes it what it is. 

I love how some people say to these people that actually accomplished something great in their life to move on, yet they sit on a forum and still ***** about how they want "old" Britney back or nitpick over how her toenails look for example and yada yada yada.... yeah...  :shameless: 

and IF you actually worked on something this great or did something memorable in your life you would go "TBT" on your socialmedia *** like every year :quirkney:

1 hour ago, LionHeart said:

so much better.

6 hours ago, LionHeart said:

he talks like he produced the entire album, wth

i like gimme more but Bloodshy&Avant gave us Piece Of Me, Radar, Freakshow and Toysoldier.

Heaven On Earth is an amazing song and wasn't produced by danja

danja ruined get naked, his outro in gimme more as well, get back is not that great, he did good stuff but he got stuck on his sound and as a producer he is not doing that much nowadays so i don't miss him in britney's music. 

thank you danja you did good in blackout, but you are not Bloodshy&Avant, the true innovators in britney's career

TO ME Heaven On Earth is an amazing song and wasn't produced by danja

danja ruined get naked FOR ME, his outro in gimme more as well FOR ME, get back is not that great TO ME

You are right, it's so much better this way :verycool: Practice what you preach though 

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Kiss my ******* ***. :lessons: We're not talking about Blackout, YOU are talking about Blackout. I am talking about Danja, and how Jim Beanz is the mastermind behind Blackout, not that overrated has-been who hasn't had a hit since Slay Me More in 2007.

You realize you're the one with double standards when you judge Danja because of that. That exactly same sentence has been used on Britney as well you know and you jolly well know that it doesn't mean anything.

Guest Young Törless

We have been talking about 'Blackout' every day for 9 years, but if Danja, one of the producers on the album, mentions it once or twice a year he's an attention *****? :tehe:

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, DaxCass said:

Danja always is going to be in our hearts!!!:saycheese::saycheese::saycheese:

When will flop.i.am???:ugh::ugh::ugh:

Will.i.was will nevah :queenflopga: 

36 minutes ago, Young Törless said:

We have been talking about 'Blackout' every day for 9 years, but if Danja, one of the producers on the album, mentions it once or twice a year he's an attention *****? :tehe:

The tea :angietea: 

Archived