What´s up with this "former" princess trend

Jite91

Ok I´ve read this now more than 3 times in different articles... they refer to Britney as the "former" pop princess... WTF?? :beynah:

She´s not the "former" pop princess, she´s the only pop princess. She´s the Undisputed Princess of Pop :lessons:

I don´t know what the hell is wrong with these stupid writers :wtf: clearly they don´t know what´s up, it´s stupid and ridiculous :umwtf:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

You can't be the Queen of Vegas while also being the Princess of Pop. Vegas has to stop. It is affecting her legacy BIG TIME. 

wtf. have you been to vegas? Britney started a new trend. Vegas is huge, to be considered the queen is huge, you guys think about Vegas an what it used to be, it's no longer about old , retired artists, Britney has single handedly set a new bar. Her being called the queen of Vegas is tremendous 

1 minute ago, ViciousVixen said:

wtf. have you been to vegas? Britney started a new trend. Vegas is huge, to be considered the queen is huge, you guys think about Vegas an what it used to be, it's no longer about old , retired artists, Britney has single handedly set a new bar. Her being called the queen of Vegas is tremendous 

Maybe that's what those from the USA think. The rest of the world does not. To the rest of the world, Vegas means nothing but another place on a map. Especially for those who haven't been there. 

10 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Excuse you? Educate myself? On what? :sofedup:

no means to offend, but on how Britney changed the game of Vegas. since her residence, everyone is jumping onboard, all of the acts from the 2000's, Vegas is fresher and more relevant thanks to Britney. My point is, that no one/or fan should have an issue with her being there

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

Britney is the original,  the undisputed and the irreplaceable princess of pop.  

None of these other emerging pop girls will ever be able to fill her shoes.  

Anyone can sing nowadays. No one could be Britney Spears.  That's why she's now she's not just "princess of pop"  she's a worldwide icon,  the mother of music,  and the Queen of pop and entertainment.

“She's one of the most electrifying live performers of all time,  an international superstar and one of the most successful entertainers in pop history,  who's ultra successful piece of me show has single handedly changed the face of Las Vegas entertainment. 

6 billboard music awards.

6 number one albums on the billboard charts.

24 top 40 hits on the billboard hot 100.

Over 140 million records (and counting) sold worldwide. 

A rare artist who's career achievements and influence in the music industry has stood the test of time. "

"Tonight She becomes only the 3rd performer to win the prestigious billboard millennium award.

HERE SHE IS.  THE UNDISPUTED PRINCESS OF POP.  BRITNEY SPEARS !!"

I was totally blown away when i  first heard to this PERFECT description of her. Billboard has legitimate respect for her :crying4:  Unlike MTV. I still cant believe how ungrateful they are.:ehno:  

Princess of Pop is a title meant for the younger pop girls in training. Britney is no longer a younger pop girl, she is a seasoned vet. She is the Queen of Vegas now, which is a huge honor. Queen of the city. She is royalty. Britney is at an ethereal era in her career., she can't be placed in the same category as Selena + Ariana. She is above them. 

10 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

no means to offend, but on how Britney changed the game of Vegas. since her residence, everyone is jumping onboard, all of the acts from the 2000's, Vegas is fresher and more relevant thanks to Britney. My point is, that no one/or fan should have an issue with her being there

Lol. Everyone is jumping on board? Who? JLO? Backstreet Boys? Mariah was there and then left 'cause she realized that it was a career killer. Why is not Madonna on there? How about the new generation?                  

Why can't we just keep it real? Vegas is probably going to ruin her legacy, bookmark me. It might have been "cool" for 2 years but it is already too much. If she is going to stay for at least another 2 years she is going to lose much fans and staying in one place won't help her gain new fans. And let's not forget the fans from abroad. Who will fly to Vegas to see Britney Spears? Who will do it more than once? Tours exist for a reason. Britney won't change the way things happen. 

And let's not forget the rep Vegas has. And let's not forget that is just a city. The world does not give a damn on who is performing there. 

About fans not complaining? First of all. Have you been on there when the fans were melt downing when she first extended it? And they have the right to do so. And for all of you who think Vegas is for the fans, wake up. Vegas is for the money. If it was for the fans she would never be bored. She would always seem interested. You can not deny that she does not give her 100%. And if it was for the fans, she would. Kylie's Anti Tour was for the fans. 

Now this is how it is. Nobody blames you for not having a problem with it. But do not get mad when she is called the Queen of Vegas which just brings limits and that lads to her being labeled as a local act. Just tell it how it is.  

This is an extremely important point in her career. It is when she has to decide whether she wants to go to the next level or stay in Vegas forever. It is really sad because I know she can slay the world. She could be on top. She could be everything. But she chooses to hide in Vegas.  

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Lol. Everyone is jumping on board? Who? JLO? Backstreet Boys? Mariah was there and then left 'cause she realized that it was a career killer. Why is not Madonna on there? How about the new generation?                  

Why can't we just keep it real? Vegas is probably going to ruin her legacy, bookmark me. It might have been "cool" for 2 years but it is already too much. If she is going to stay for at least another 2 years she is going to lose much fans and staying in one place won't help her gain new fans. And let's not forget the fans from abroad. Who will fly to Vegas to see Britney Spears? Who will do it more than once? Tours exist for a reason. Britney won't change the way things happen. 

And let's not forget the rep Vegas has. And let's not forget that is just a city. The world does not give a damn on who is performing there. 

About fans not complaining? First of all. Have you been on there when the fans were melt downing when she first extended it? And they have the right to do so. And for all of you who think Vegas is for the fans, wake up. Vegas is for the money. If it was for the fans she would never be bored. She would always seem interested. You can not deny that she does not give her 100%. And if it was for the fans, she would. Kylie's Anti Tour was for the fans. 

Now this is how it is. Nobody blames you for not having a problem with it. But do not get mad when she is called the Queen of Vegas which just brings limits and that lads to her being labeled as a local act. Just tell it how it is.  

This is an extremely important point in her career. It is when she has to decide whether she wants to go to the next level or stay in Vegas forever. It is really sad because I know she can slay the world. She could be on top. She could be everything. But she chooses to hide in Vegas.  

i don't need to bookmark you.  You are from overseas and don't understand the true value of being a performer in Vegas. Like, ok girl, enjoy your meltdown. 

7 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

i don't need to bookmark you.  You are from overseas and don't understand the true value of being a performer in Vegas. Like, ok girl, enjoy your meltdown. 

Meldown? Dude, I have a life outside of Exhale. I just say it like it is and then not thing about it. I am not the one starting threads over the word "former". 

And Vegas is irrelevant. Sorry to break it to you but the USA is not the centre of the world. :madonna:

1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

Princess of Pop is a title meant for the younger pop girls in training. Britney is no longer a younger pop girl, she is a seasoned vet. She is the Queen of Vegas now, which is a huge honor. Queen of the city. She is royalty. Britney is at an ethereal era in her career., she can't be placed in the same category as Selena + Ariana. She is above them. 

No Princess of Pop is a title created for her :lessons:

She can be both Princess of Pop and Queen of Vegas, but she will always be Princess of Pop, it´s not like it´s up for election or something :beynah:

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Meldown? Dude, I have a life outside of Exhale. I just say it like it is and then not thing about it. I am not the one starting threads over the word "former". 

And Vegas is irrelevant. Sorry to break it to you but the USA is not the centre of the world. :madonna:

Lol Vegas is far from irrelevant and believe it or not

everyone knows this and everyone respects Britney's piece of me show in vegas and it has sold out plenty of times 

just don't see your logic and complaints that's all :rihclap:

Archived