MUCH NEEDED TEA

Pscott

1. Some of ya'll need to stop posting nasty comments bout her IHEART radio performance on facebook and ****, the general public will see it and they will absorb that negativity.

2. I went in expecting her performing songs exclusively from glory. she didnt. but that dont matter cos my flesh was scalped by the sheer force of godney.

giphy.gif

^ I ANIMATED THIS GIF BY THE WAY.

3. Dont forget britney is the ultimate pop star. she always got hate from people but that doesn't mean her fans should join in as well  (yes we know she is capable of being more, like artsy fartsy beyonce status but she isn't bayonse and we should'nt penalize her for it. cos what she is doing is slaying as well)

LAST NIGHT SHOWED US WHAT GODNEY IS CAPABLE OFF AGAIN. HER IT FACTOR DURING PERFORMING + HER LEGENDARY ICON STATUS = SHE IS NOT GOING DOWN THE ARTSY FARTSY PATH BUT ******* SHE IS FORGING HER OWN FLAMING DESTINY.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:feelingmyself: she slayed.

the ones who spew negativity often just reflects their poor spirit tbh. 2016ney gave us everything we wanted this past decade. Literally- music, body, performances, interviews, **** photo shoots, red carpet looks, etc.

Now they wanna knitpick at lipsynching and song choices. Idk if it's just exhale, but it's so annoying to read complaint after complaint. 

8 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

:feelingmyself: she slayed.

the ones who spew negativity often just reflects their poor spirit tbh. 2016ney gave us everything we wanted this past decade. Literally- music, body, performances, interviews, **** photo shoots, red carpet looks, etc.

Now they wanna knitpick at lipsynching and song choices. Idk if it's just exhale, but it's so annoying to read complaint after complaint. 

5 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Spill the hot piping teatumblr_mzpxa7nSm11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

200w.gif

These people need to learn how to handle the tea

28 minutes ago, Pscott said:

3. Dont forget britney is the ultimate pop star. she always got hate from people but that doesn't mean her fans should join in as well  (yes we know she is capable of being more, like artsy fartsy beyonce status but she isn't bayonse and we should'nt penalize her for it. cos what she is doing is slaying as well)

I don't think we want her to go the Beyonce route. Me, personally I wanna see some growth! I don't even mind the lip synching but a new pre-record for anything older than Circus is MUCH MUCH needed. And I'm starting to feel like the choreography is recycled from other songs, and it's not in a good way

The only thing that slayed me was Slave 4 U, she seemed to realize how to dance w/o always have to be shown a step.

2 minutes ago, Joey Angel said:

I don't think we want her to go the Beyonce route. Me, personally I wanna see some growth! I don't even mind the lip synching but a new pre-record for anything older than Circus is MUCH MUCH needed. And I'm starting to feel like the choreography is recycled from other songs, and it's not in a good way

The only thing that slayed me was Slave 4 U, she seemed to realize how to dance w/o always have to be shown a step.

to me, this gif sums britney up:

tumblr_lq21mtCCcb1qfexuno1_500.gif

its important to not forget she is hella manufactured.

yes we all want her to grow into something more, however- does she view herself as that? like i get it, like her story makes her legendary but somehow throughout the years we may have mixed up what Britney originally was vs what we want her to be now post breakdown.

to me she is back to where she was. but I agree to move forward the first step would be to pre-record her old songs again if she were to perform them. give more effort to creating the illusion of a live performance.

and you mean to tell me you werent slayed by toxic?

200w.gif

Just now, Pscott said:

to me, this gif sums britney up:

tumblr_lq21mtCCcb1qfexuno1_500.gif

its important to not forget she is hella manufactured.

yes we all want her to grow into something more, however- does she view herself as that? like i get it, like her story makes her legendary but somehow throughout the years we may have mixed up what Britney originally was vs what we want her to be now post breakdown.

to me she is back to where she was. but I agree to move forward the first step would be to pre-record her old songs again if she were to perform them. give more effort to creating the illusion of a live performance.

and you mean to tell me you werent slayed by toxic?

200w.gif

Toxic was good, but we've BEEN seeing that breakdown so I like the design and the intro before the song kicked in...

I think Britney just needs; A new choreographer (w/o changin the oringal choreo to ANY song) someone to freshen up the middle parts where there's a new breakdown, we 

- BRAND NEW pre-recorded vocals, we know she can sing

- STOP performing songs post ITZ, song like Stronger, Crazy, BOMT are cute but should be reserved for Touring rather than tv promo, the general public has either forgotten about them or they just don't care to hear them like the stans would

- she JUST put out a brand new album...WHY WE STILL WATCHING WORK ***** performances??!

I hate to bring up this comparison but hell, Beyonce out here doing her entire album with bits & pieces of older songs to transition into the current era...you keep your new music front and center and use the catalog as the warm ups!

P.S. we don't need the missy elliot breakdown, if she aint coming on stage we don't need to hear her music playing....and when britney was out clubbing all those years did anyone teach her how to just dance and FEEL the music? A lot of the time it looks like she stops moving cause she's not sure what to do next...just dance girl!

7 hours ago, Joey Angel said:

Toxic was good, but we've BEEN seeing that breakdown so I like the design and the intro before the song kicked in...

I think Britney just needs; A new choreographer (w/o changin the oringal choreo to ANY song) someone to freshen up the middle parts where there's a new breakdown, we 

- BRAND NEW pre-recorded vocals, we know she can sing

- STOP performing songs post ITZ, song like Stronger, Crazy, BOMT are cute but should be reserved for Touring rather than tv promo, the general public has either forgotten about them or they just don't care to hear them like the stans would

- she JUST put out a brand new album...WHY WE STILL WATCHING WORK ***** performances??!

I hate to bring up this comparison but hell, Beyonce out here doing her entire album with bits & pieces of older songs to transition into the current era...you keep your new music front and center and use the catalog as the warm ups!

P.S. we don't need the missy elliot breakdown, if she aint coming on stage we don't need to hear her music playing....and when britney was out clubbing all those years did anyone teach her how to just dance and FEEL the music? A lot of the time it looks like she stops moving cause she's not sure what to do next...just dance girl!

yes i agree with the new chereographer and new pre-recorded vocals.

Archived