Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed it. She seemed happy with it.

It was an adequate, good performance for the venue: iheart, cw.

Major improvement on the costume. The black stuff around her eyes melted down after sweating for her life is a no go.

Some of the low points lipping next to G-eazy while he was Live. It's extra embarrassing since it's not even her song. Lipping the talking parts on songs like Do You Wanna Come Over. It's just so blatant and dated. They need to get into 2016 already. Kind of scared what's in store for the Apple Itunes Festival because it's obvious they didn't pre-record ****.

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It really is sad that we're having a reasonable discussion about Britney, most of us aren't even bashing her, just saying that her routines are no longer fresh and exciting, and in swarm some of the Britards to try and make people "see the light" about how stupid we are. :embarrassney:

Britney lip-synchs. She's always done this. But we all know damn well that from 1998 up until 2011, she would lip to PRE. RECORDED. VOCALS. :lessons: And up until 2004 (or 2009 if you believe YOK was live at Circus), she would also sing live. At the very least, she'd try to sing ballads and mid-tempos.

Britney has always danced. And her dancing is the best it's ever been post-breakdown. Her choreography itself is TRASH. :lessons: No one minded when she would perform Slave with the same choreography 2000 times back in 2001-2004, because it was difficult, fresh and exciting at the time. Hell, it still would be today!

All we're saying is either pre-record or belt out the songs from this new album that has the most mid-tempo tracks on it since ******* OOPS! :lessons:

Or, if you want to put on a real show with these slower tracks... MAKE ACTUAL CHOREOGRAPHIES FOR THEM. She literally used up her entire reservoir of dance-moves for the hallway scenes in the official Make Me video, and no one can deny this.

I can't speak for anyone else but myself. And I don't care if she does the same routine 40,000 times. I don't care if she lip-synchs for her life. But ******* it Britney, pre-record vocals from this millennia for your songs, and make some MEMORABLE choreographies instead of INFAMOUS choreographies. :lessons: 

Just felt like reiterating. :comingthru:

6 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

With a backtrack, we wouldn't even know she was out of breath, just like most performers. But we would hear her voice at least.

Maybe you're one of those fans who have always been OK with her lipsyching, but there are many of us who never liked it. Her lack of singing has always been a drawback for me.

And that's totally understandable. I really get it. What I don't get is how did all of you become fans in the first place, if it was always like that. We only had some live performances back then, but most of the time there was always the lipsyncing.

It's like, "oh, I'm fan of Britney, but she needs to change everything she does". Then you're not a fan, you just like her songs, or her videos, or her personality or I don't know. I always put the same example, it's as if suddenly I said, "oh, I'm an Adele fan, because I liked one of her songs, but she needs to do choreos, and she needs to do more uptempo songs, and she needs to go urban, and she needs to bring a rapper, and she needs to do everything that she doesn't currently do, and not only that, but she needs to also stop doing what she's been doing since the beginning, because I don't like it". Then I'm not a fan of her, I just happened to like one of her songs, and that's it. And I'll keep following and bashing everything that she does from now on, because I'll always compare it to that one song or one album or one performance I liked of hers, that she'll never do again.

What I see is that many of you are also fans of other artists, and you have like this preconception of what an artist is supposed to do, and you want Britney to adapt to that concept, when she's never been like that. And even if at some point she was like that, and you're comparing her to "Primeney", the reality is that she's not anymore, and it's been like this for many years now. Ya'll need to let it go, and accept she will never fit your expectations, and just stay with whatever you liked about her from her past albums/eras, if you even really liked something about her in the first place, because I see many people bashing her early songs like Stronger and Crazy, and I'm like, wtf, if that was the definition of Britney Spears. Many people in here would be so happy following artists like Rihanna or Ariana Grande or Beyoncé, and I'm sure they secretly do and that's why they're so harsh with Britney. They need to understand Britney Spears is something totally different now.

Her armography still gives more choreography than any other artist today.  And I could NOT do what she did for 30 straight minutes with absolutely no pauses.  I was watching in amazement. 

Plus, I'm still enjoying one of her best albums she's released in a very long time.  She looks happy on stage, gives us great music, is performing EVERYWHERE right now, so can we just enjoy that?

Mark my words.  When she's gone, you will all miss these days.  And that day is coming very soon.  She's been non-stop working her *** off since 2011 with project after project.  These are the glory days people.  Wake up!

2 minutes ago, Eхх said:

Womanizer breakdown says hi :comingthru:

The bended knees :yesplease: Yass, sis. :yesplease:

I'm actually watching the performance for the first time right now. And like I said, her DANCING was flawfree. She had fire, energy and flawless execution. The choreography itself is TRASH. Nothing we haven't said before.

1 minute ago, COCKy™ said:

Her armography still gives more choreography than any other artist today.  And I could NOT do what she did for 30 straight minutes with absolutely no pauses.  I was watching in amazement. 

Plus, I'm still enjoying one of her best albums she's released in a very long time.  She looks happy on stage, gives us great music, is performing EVERYWHERE right now, so can we just enjoy that?

Mark my words.  When she's gone, you will all miss these days.  And that day is coming very soon.  She's been non-stop working her *** off since 2011 with project after project.  These are the glory days people.  Wake up!

I thought it was the glory ERA? LOL :queenflopga: 

Archived