Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jesus christ, you people that keep yapping on about "omg stop complaing!!!!!!!!111 you're so ungrateful!!!!!!!111" are so irritating. 

she isn't my best friend, she's a popstar that i follow. if her dancing is mediocore nowadays (fact), why can't i complain about it? why should i FORCE myself to like it? 

it's not like i'm hating on her or anything, i love her... 99% of the people on this forum (the ones that complain) aren't hating at all, they're just (as i've said) harmlessly complaining (which is different from HATE).

not everybody is gonna have the same delusional opinions as you, this forum isn't gonna be all candies and sunshine. so, if you can't handle people being REAL then i don't think forums are for you. 

(this isn't directed at anybody specific btw, i just read some replies and thought i would say this)

5 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

Sure she could do that.

But she wont.

And that sounds boring as **** tbh :rude2me:

Yes keep telling yourself that honey:angietea: it sounds boring because Britney has been lipping ballads for the last 15 years now, which is boring indeed. But an actual live or at least live+nice pre-rec ballad/ mid-tempo performance would slay lives, but keep watching stronger with her lipping to her old altered album voice.:cricket:

49 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

The same performer from 15 to 20 years ago? :hahaha: No, she is not.

Fact: Britney is giving the best performances she has done in over 10 years.

If after 10 years, you're STILL MAD that she is not the same performer that she was 20 years ago, that's something you need to deal with, sweety. :tiffanynod:

I would like to note 10 years is no excuse and this leads back to you being delusional :) People in the game longer then her became better performers as time went on. She is not even dancing. I LOVE Britney. But come on at least I see the truth and don't lie to myself. She is beautiful yes. Good person yes. Good music. But average performer now. 

4 minutes ago, Calilove1 said:

I would like to note 10 years is no excuse and this leads back to you being delusional :) People in the game longer then her became better performers as time went on. She is not even dancing. I LOVE Britney. But come on at least I see the truth and don't lie to myself. She is beautiful yes. Good person yes. Good music. But average performer now. 

Lil' girl, Britney is an average performer now.  *POOF* Delusion gone! :)

Britney suffered a mental breakdown and has worked to  become a better performer since the breakdown.

Britney is now a better performer than she has been for the past 10 years. 

Yay Current-ney :feelingmyself:

2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Yes keep telling yourself that honey:angietea: it sounds boring because Britney has been lipping ballads for the last 15 years now, which is boring indeed. But an actual live or at least live+nice pre-rec ballad/ mid-tempo performance would slay lives, but keep watching stronger with her lipping to her old altered album voice.:cricket:

Of course it would be nice to see her sing live, but I've never cared about it.

I've always liked a performance with dancing and high energy more than a performance which focuses on singing. That's why I became a fan, I fell in love with her performing and dancing skills.

So... agree to disagree?

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

Lil' girl, Britney is an average performer now.  *POOF* Delusion gone! :)

Britney suffered a mental breakdown and has become a better performer since the breakdown. She is now a better performer than she has been for the past 10 years.  Yay Current-ney :feelingmyself:

Sweetie I am NOT little. I am 25. So calm down there. Thanks. I have been a fan since 1999. Also yeah shes better now but it is not wrong to not like some of what she does. You don't lie to your best friends and say they look amazing when they look just alright do you? You can be disatisfied without being a hater. Haters tear down. I am just stating facts. She is not really dancing anymore and that is what I expect more of since she does not sing live. Also yes she has come along way since breakdown era. But that shouldn't effect her dancing anymore as now her personality is going back to normal :)

Honestly, her energy and passion and performance was basically amazing :feelingmyself:

Disappointed she failed to promote Glory in basically any facet or bothered to use some prerecorded vocals.. but what can ya do :rihclap:

Just y'all remember that not since 2004 was ANY of this major promotion even remotely possible :rihclap:

Archived