Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

She slayed! They worked hard to put the show on! There were changes from the pom performances: cuts, new parts... And they didn't have the props. I think the first parts of slave and toxic are damn epic! She didn't have the pole and the tree and she slayed the new routines with an incredible energy!!

she has come through a lot of things during these years and now she is slaying! Never forget the ff promo performances! She is on another planet right now!

it is incredible how fans are bashing her choreos... They are so good and at the level of primemey performances. There is just on problem: fans who are never satisfied at the moment and that after a few years start praising past eras.

after a few years everybody here will be praising her amazing iheartradio performance. I really think We can start doing it now and stop complaining!!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

She just gave you a brand new album full of new vocals stfu

Yes a flawless new album that she calls her baby and deserves to be promoted but goes out these and performs her year old Vegas show. Makes total sense. :verycool:

Just now, radar89 said:

Where is the rock solid pop album when you need them? :receiptswheretho: Exactly :arianabye:

See comment above. :verycool:

13 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

It's different when Britney delivered a good performance and of course people magnify the negative instead of being constructive about it.

Most things I have read were about the lack of new choreo and pre-recorded vocals. I get that. She is a singer too so avoiding singing live for years is kind of irritating for some. People should get used to it but some might think it's too much now

8 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

It's not an opinion anymore once they start bashing her and complaining about every little thing she does :sofedup:

Some people don't have anything better to do. Some just love to rile up this place

17 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

see now I respect this comment because it actually makes sense, you think her choreo could be sharper ect... thats fair enough.

what would you like to see her do that she hasn't done before (please don't go back in time to the year 2000 because apparently we don't like recycling here) lol

it doesn't matter if she's done it before or not but to put it simple, she needs to dance like she wants to again.

right now every move of hers is choreograph to a T. even her walk seems to be counted.. (and its very robotic so that just makes it seems more choreographed). everything just feels unnatural. i've said this several times before but she needs to not choreograph everything and focus the energy on spread out dance breaks (on choruses and bridge for example, we know she can't slay a 100% full choreographed performance with energy like toxic back in the day), and the rest just pretend to sing with enthusiasm and freestyle a move here and there. another problem is her freestyle dance is also very flawed bc she tends to be nervous about it and do the work ***** hand sashay, the clasp at wrist move OP said, or round hairflips and THATS IT. so we know she can't freestyle for a long period of time as of now. i feel like she needs to go clubbing or something and look at how people move naturally :britdrown:

and this is me looking at her performance as an artist period. not as britney spears the iconic pop legend that i love.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why can't she have better choreo? Is it hard to get Brian on the line again? What about someone else like Janet's choreographer?

Why does Britney Spears have the same choreographer as Meghan Trainor and Katy Perry?

i agree, but its best to understand than POM is a contract gig for her so I imagine that the next time she'll have new choreographers will be for her next project after POM.

Does janet still perform much? I don't really know any current choreography that comes close to Britney's early days stuff so I can't compare it to anyone or want her to be like this or dance like that if you get me.

12 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

let me reiterate lol... she won't sing live, so there is no point hoping for that to happen.

as long as she has a POM contract, her sole point wether she has a new album out or not will be to promote it so when people watch her perform and think, cool i'd like to see the rest of this show... she gets $$$$.

I'm talking about being realistic, what would you like her to do that she hasn't done before, like actual things lol, she's sang live in the past so i'm talking about these new risks and fresh ideas everyone wants so much but never seem to come.

why can't she sing live? is it in her contract or something that she is only allowed to sing in the studio? it literally baffles me that no one at her team has seen the reviews that point out when she lip syncs she isn't even in sync with the music and done damage control. it baffles me, that, yes we are glad she happy, confident, and full of life again, we are called haters cause we want her to push herself. Why is she only allowed to perform a POM setlist and why hasn't the set been updated considering she has new material? Just like that person said, why can't a new choreographer be brought in? everyone knows about POM it's been going on almost 4 years now. 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes a flawless new album that she calls her baby but goes out these and performs her year old Vegas show. Makes total sense. :verycool:

See comment above. :verycool:

Do you know that iHeart is a festival mostly filled with the GP? Of course it would make sense to perform songs that they are familiar with. IHeart is more about rebuilding Britney's brand, rather than promoting Glory :verycool: 

Haters shut up Britney is not the same 19 year old at her og prime this is her new prime at 34 in the year 2016 she is on fire on the stage agian! She is back she has returned to us giving us performance after performance and a bomb *** album. She is no longer stiff on that stage she is back to being a spark that won't go out. Britney Spears legacy lives on but her future is refreshed and brand new she is not the same girl because now she is a queen!

2 hours ago, RobRocks said:

I agree with you but in my opinion it's not Britney herself what fails but the choreographies/setlist.

If she had performed Break The Ice, Gimme More, Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand instead of Crazy, Stronger, Toxic and Missy medley it could have been AMAZING.

It seems like her team wanted her to do a boring show. They literally picked the worst numbers from POM. The filler numbers. :mhm: 

That I totally agree with. She seems willing to be out there and to be in the spotlight again (to a certain point) but everything around her is failing!

She cannot rely on the fact that she is an iconic pop legend, she's gotta deliver. People expect a lot from her, not just fans. It doesn't mean we want primeney, it mean we want to be entertained, which she's failing at. 

I just saw a snap saying "lipsyncing and liked her better bald, but 90's" and how do you think I felt!? She's just not delivering and it's a shame because she most definitively can! 

:brityeah:

8 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Ok Larry :quirkney:

For real though, let's have a discussion. To me they simply don't, I'm early 20s and no one I know at college relates to her. Her sales show they don't, her followings on social media show they aren't as engaged, the demographic we see at her shows show they don't.

Compared to Xtina and her contenpories she has held on for longer, but to me it's clear since 2008 there has been a sliding scale of interest in her as a performer and artist.

Well of course today's teens won't be super interested in her because she isn't new she is seasoned yall we love Britney don't come for me calling me Larry :nobitch:

24 minutes ago, Daxx said:

When will you understand that Britney DOES NOT WANT THE LEVEL OF FAME SHE HAD. She's VERY happy with her current state and that will not change, we should be too, at least she's performing and she's confident doing it.

That's not an excuse to not sing live when you're a singer, or have actual innovative choreo

which are my ONLY to complaints. Britney herself is great right now

she needs a good vocal coach and choreographer that gets her 

and maybe she could step outside her comfort zone

1 minute ago, radar89 said:

Do you know that iHeart is a festival mostly filled with the GP? Of course it would make sense to perform songs that they are familiar with. IHeart is more about rebuilding Britney's brand, rather than promoting Glory :verycool: 

I get this but at the same time she needs to stop living on her legendary past and make new moments. 

A world tour will not do good with zero hits in 5 yrs and it's not like we have a baby boom audience that can be carried by her legacy because she has lost so many fans because of how they have handle new material for the last five years.

Archived