Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jenamariee said:

Well in Backstreet Boys case..that's all they got lol :hype:

But yes I agree kind of... but then again that's all she's been doing because it's already taught she doesn't need to learn anything new. So it's easier for her and makes her more comfortable maybe. 

don't matter what she's doing, the most important thing is the final result, and in this case everything was perfect

2 hours ago, saicis said:

She seems determined to kill it. Every performance is another nail in the coffin...it's just the same, same, same, same always! No singing, uninspired boring dancing, nothing creative or exciting about her performance. The best we can expect of her is that she doesn't wear a leotard and looks pretty. :otears:

She looks too old and too rehearsed to be Britney Spears, anymore. Does she not get that the voice came out of her mouth? She literally is allergic to singing...they must put her on an antibiotic when she records these albums...She looks decent but nothing impressive. This nudity inspired wardrobe was only acceptable when she could pull it off, she needs to start wearing clothes...at least wear low-cut dresses and shorts like Mariah...at least look natural when lip-syncing, please. Britney needs a team that knows how to handle an older artist...this would be fine if she was still a teen, but at this point she's too old for this style of performance. At least Madonna plays the guitar...Beyonce has a body worth shaking...Britney looks like white privilege at its finest. I mean the dancing is decent and as long as she moves swiftly enough that you're unable to catch the enhancements in her face, it isn't so bad...however, I feel like she's a one trick pony that lacks the versatility of Madonna and Beyonce...maybe Justin knew something we didn't when he refused to come back to her...her career has been expected and redundant since '04...and she seems to be attempting to recreate that, but poorly. If she'd performed like this at Femme Fatale, It would have been impressive...but now there was so much prep time required to get to this level that it's basically expected, if not underwhelming. I wasn't just looking for live singing vocals at SOME point in the performance but at least organic behavior...when she runs out of choreography...she literally walks or stands idle. I am praying for improvement. They say we ask for too much, yet it never occurs to anyone that we are instead given so little.

Archived