Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

Guest Dexmorgan89
Just now, Arnold. said:

can you post the video that you watched? i missed the live streaming links, so i wasn't able to watch. all the versions ive watched are out of synch. 

GP seem to have an annoyingly pet peeve when it comes to lip synching though. no matter how good britney is at it, lol.

OMG! are you serious? The videos out are out of sync?? Wtf!! I might be wrong all together then, man. ****, i feel guilty now. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
1 minute ago, chris_fives said:

Yep, this is the one I saw. Great performance but awful lip-syncing (People will really call her out for that, I don't blame them though) 

1 minute ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

OMG! are you serious? The videos out are out of sync?? Wtf!! I might be wrong all together then, man. ****, i feel guilty now. 

everything ive seen wasn't HD. people here said the CW streaming was laggy , but the iHeartRadio stream was pretty good. idk if people complained or made note of her lipsynching being bad.

but just speaking out of my experience, the audio wasn't lined up properly with what i watched. lol. so you could still be making valid points, i just wanted to see a video that maybe is in HD or something

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

thank you!

Guest Dexmorgan89
Just now, Arnold. said:

everything ive seen wasn't HD. people here said the CW streaming was laggy , but the iHeartRadio stream was pretty good. idk if people complained or made note of her lipsynching being bad.

but just speaking out of my experience, the audio wasn't lined up properly with what i watched. lol. so you could still be making valid points, i just wanted to see a video that maybe is in HD or something

Thanks for the info. I will patiently wait for official HD videos then :) 

It's very floppy and bad decission from her team, her or her label to perform so many old songs and not even the good, energetic ones. It is labels goal to gain as many album sells as possible and every decission didn't include promoting her new, amazing album out there. I wouldn't be suprised if she decides to perform on tv with work ***** womanizer and slave. Which is soooooo boring and flop that's beyond me.

And come on - one prerecording session that can last at least an hour and they would have professional backing track that would boost positive commentary about her - they are blind or what? So many flops.

Im happy seing Britney happy performing, having fun, looking amazing, but why such a bad management that time. They delivered prerecorded vox on FFT and it was ok, why not this time?

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

honey :bigkiss: don't act like her 10+choreo is worse than what she does now 

I'm not saying that..but it would've made her  alot worse specially if she didn't do it exactly the same way. But new will give them the idea of you know so much she's done and they are missing on because they didn't pay close attention lately. 

3 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

Yeah the Missy part (at least shorten it, i like that part but its too long) and Stronger/Crazy could've been Glory but I feel like Apple festival will be more Glory. It was only 25 mins tbh

I think it will be the same set

if they make changes, realistic changes, I hope she removes Womanizer, the Missy medley and Stronger/Crazy and replaces theses performances with Gimme More and BOMt-Oops. It would also give her time to do the floor choreo in WB :bow:

I think Jingle Bell and POM will have more Glory songs, one more song

Archived