Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sjok said:

It's so sad to read all the comments about people praising her everything that doesn't include talent - production, looks, outfit, energy :nydisgust:

I don't agree with you, for example I think toxic performance was really good. She's not the same dancer like in 2004, so she needs choreographies that will show her current dancing talent.

She killed it for me. I was surprised how much I loved it.

Her body was banging, her outfit, makeup and hair was ON POINT.

Slave and Toxic were great and I loved Make Me at the end and that she included Crazy, the Vegas remix is amazing.

She had major confidence which showed massively and made it so much better.

I just wish for the life of me she'd prerecord some vocals, not for me becauae i'm over it but for the audience at least. 

ALSO I DIED I THOUGHT THE KNEE TAP IN MAKE ME WAS GONE BECAUSE SHE CUT THE SONG SHORT BUT SHE DID IT DURING ME MY MYSELF AND I AND I DIED :orangu2: mess

2 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

This. hope for the next era she takes a break from Vegas for a year and comes back with completely new choreos which she can use in performances too

There are different choreos she could've done. She could've rehearsed to do the instagram make me choreo, the original POM toxic choreo from IABJ or the bbmas one, the original slave choreo(even though she changed slave a bit)... But instead of promoting herself and her new album, she promotes POM. I just think it's sad because she gives her all.

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

The ******* Queen Of Pop killed it at iHeart, it was like 2003 all over again and I'm so proud about this *****! 

Her body is insane, the outfit it's iconic already and her energy was beyond A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

giphy.gif

Without any ******* PROPS she nailed that stage, she's the definition of X FACTOR! She is one of the best performer OF ALL TIME! 

She was serving looks, good choreo, energy, face, attitude and FIERCENESS !!!!! 

NOW I'M ******* EXCITED ABOUT APPLE FESTIVAL! COME THROU KUEEN!!!! :overwhelm:

SHE KILLED IT!!!! THE ATTITUDE, THE SMILE & THE OUTFIT!!!!!

She slayed so much!!!!!!

she is the definition of hot and the performance was so high energy!!

the changes they made for slave, work and toxic were really perfect, especially the first part of slave and toxic without props!!!!!!!!

ok she used the 1999 vocals for crazy and stronger, but anyway she slayed so much!!!!! Amazing performance brit!! I am glad to have set an alarm last night to see it live.

i think the problem is that Britney really set the high bar when she was younger. She did  almost  live singing concert with Ops (Live at London Wembley Arena). She did heavy **** dancing with Onyx tour. She had slave video, in the zone, toxic. A lot of really cool and great performances. And then she had breakdownn and knee surgery. I was thinking today she almost died . i don't know for sure but there is always a possibility. i am not trying to compare her to battling heavy **** addiction Amy Winehouse. But really Amy only had 2 albums because of that ****. And i don't know whether Britney used ***** or she was dealing postpartum depression with some substance abuse. But really girl could be gone by now. And thank god she's not. She has her family beside her. She recorded excellent  quality album with excellent songs. Part of me understands that maybe we'll never see her as glorious as she was in her past. This is why guys u always complaining u keep comparing her to her old  days. But she's not anymore. Maybe that days r in the past. Maybe she will surprise us. But she definetly can't be the same she was 10 years ago. But if u look at the other artists. Who can do that kind of shows and dance or armdance and sing live and still be likable by millions people. There only few people. Like Madonna. Or Jennifer Lopez. But they have their own issues. If u compare todays Britney to artists her age like  Lady Gaga or Beyonce. They r not so much better. Gaga is a good singer but still not very much dancer. Also her albums not always solid, she's been well known for her strange and provocative appearances. She was copying a lot of other artists. Beyonce is a good singer but still too fierce and not really down to earth. Her tours look like she is some kind of royalty. And her dance moves also very specific mostly *** or leg dancing. Christina Aguilera has tremendeous voice but all of her latest albums were in the end of the charts and sales. She did the tv show  though. And she still has a lot of concerts . But not really dancing. And she's not that successfull as Britney. I'm not trying to say bad things about  these artists. I love and respect them. But none of them has the legacy Britney has. Only Madonna. And she's far older. So that i am trying to say is all your complaints about her not dancing r not really true. Comparing to other artists she still got some good moves. She still has a shows. She is not that hard dancing anymore. But she is still there.  And she delivers the way she can this days. Don't u understand that even that arm moves need practice. She need to memorize them. That's a lot of work. Just because we r used to see her as glorious as she was her younger days doesn't mean she's not trying hard today. Look at her circus tour. Middle and end. She was hardly dancing. She wasn't speaking to people. Then femme fatale she was incredibly awkward and her figure wasn't really good.  I don't even want to mention Britney Jean.  Cause there was no promo performances. And now she's back. And doing 30 minutes concert for a lot of people. She did 2 award shows. She hadn't been on live performances for years. And look at the Billboard. OR vma. IT's not some recorded performance she had before for BBMA. It's actual live performance. So why don't u appreciate that. She has her issues. Like everybody. That is her lip sinqing and other stuff. But nobody is perfect. Why don't u just be thankful and respectful for things she gives. Maybe once she regain her confidence more we'll have even better performances. Today i don't think we have smth to complain about her not performing(video for make and shoot for the album r the only)/ Cause she does the best she can at the moment. So stop pressuring her. Just because we all miss old Britney doesn't mean she'll ever come back. Try to like new Britney as she is today. :saycheese:sorry for a lot of words

I love the outfit but her breast didn't exist in it 

so, I'm curious how she feels when she is lipsyncing next to G eazy "singing" live? Isnt it kind awkward? I really want to understand her...Stronger/Crazy :orangu: just why???? 
I was waiting for BBMA toxic verson but nope :moorangu: never happened
and this boa looks awful,sorry 
I enjoyed this perfomance till "jungle" section, the choreo is embarassing here...wouldn't it be better to make SP or LMD perfomance? to promote the album? or she wants to sell last CD's of BOMT and OIDIA in the Walmart?
what's up, Larry? 

1 minute ago, zenden78 said:

i think the problem is that Britney really set the high bar when she was younger. She did  almost  live singing concert with Ops (Live at London Wembley Arena). She did heavy **** dancing with Onyx tour. She had slave video, in the zone, toxic. A lot of really cool and great performances. And then she had breakdownn and knee surgery. I was thinking today she almost died . i don't know for sure but there is always a possibility. i am not trying to compare her to battling heavy **** addiction Amy Winehouse. But really Amy only had 2 albums because of that ****. And i don't know whether Britney used ***** or she was dealing postpartum depression with some substance abuse. But really girl could be gone by now. And thank god she's not. She has her family beside her. She recorded excellent  quality album with excellent songs. Part of me understands that maybe we'll never see her as glorious as she was in her past. This is why guys u always complaining u keep comparing her to her old  days. But she's not anymore. Maybe that days r in the past. Maybe she will surprise us. But she definetly can't be the same she was 10 years ago. But if u look at the other artists. Who can do that kind of shows and dance or armdance and sing live and still be likable by millions people. There only few people. Like Madonna. Or Jennifer Lopez. But they have their own issues. If u compare todays Britney to artists her age like  Lady Gaga or Beyonce. They r not so much better. Gaga is a good singer but still not very much dancer. Also her albums not always solid, she's been well known for her strange and provocative appearances. She was copying a lot of other artists. Beyonce is a good singer but still too fierce and not really down to earth. Her tours look like she is some kind of royalty. And her dance moves also very specific mostly *** or leg dancing. Christina Aguilera has tremendeous voice but all of her latest albums were in the end of the charts and sales. She did the tv show  though. And she still has a lot of concerts . But not really dancing. And she's not that successfull as Britney. I'm not trying to say bad things about  these artists. I love and respect them. But none of them has the legacy Britney has. Only Madonna. And she's far older. So that i am trying to say is all your complaints about her not dancing r not really true. Comparing to other artists she still got some good moves. She still has a shows. She is not that hard dancing anymore. But she is still there.  And she delivers the way she can this days. Don't u understand that even that arm moves need practice. She need to memorize them. That's a lot of work. Just because we r used to see her as glorious as she was her younger days doesn't mean she's not trying hard today. Look at her circus tour. Middle and end. She was hardly dancing. She wasn't speaking to people. Then femme fatale she was incredibly awkward and her figure wasn't really good.  I don't even want to mention Britney Jean.  Cause there was no promo performances. And now she's back. And doing 30 minutes concert for a lot of people. She did 2 award shows. She hadn't been on live performances for years. And look at the Billboard. OR vma. IT's not some recorded performance she had before for BBMA. It's actual live performance. So why don't u appreciate that. She has her issues. Like everybody. That is her lip sinqing and other stuff. But nobody is perfect. Why don't u just be thankful and respectful for things she gives. Maybe once she regain her confidence more we'll have even better performances. Today i don't think we have smth to complain about her not performing(video for make and shoot for the album r the only)/ Cause she does the best she can at the moment. So stop pressuring her. Just because we all miss old Britney doesn't mean she'll ever come back. Try to like new Britney as she is today. :saycheese:sorry for a lot of words

omg sis please make it shorter I can't read that

Archived