Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Britneybbhmm said:

G-Eazy love his beard!!!!

u can say what u want! They had *** (at least once)! I don't know when and where, but they had! :verycool:

Or she told him she likes him and he told her he has a girlfriend, she also sounded weird on radio when she brought up his girlfriend lol im probably just making stuff up but thats how i feel now.

Seems like people actually liked it. There are usual lipsync critics too, as always, but I think no one is expecting from Britney to sing live at this point. She did it pretty good. Costume is so much better than one for VMAs, she looked amazing. I'm satisfied even with song choices (was hoping for more "Glory" tracks, but deep down I knew it won't happen). Now I have to say what I didn't like... She could've used pre-recorded vocals and we would get even better experience. If they were lazy to record new vocals, they could've just used FFT ones. I hated those missed-to-lipsync-lyrics moments while camera was pointing on her, but luckily, if I counted right, that didn't happen many times (around 3 or 4 maybe). Next thing... Connection with the audience. She literally repeated the same 2 sentences from FFT. It was really awkward when she left stage without even saying goodbye. Not exactly major slayage, but overall, she did it good. :)

Also, I cringed when she did the G-Eazy crotch grab during the MM performance. Not only did she ALREADY do that during the VMA's, but she had already done it earlier in THIS performance (to a male dancer). At that point, it was just corny and redundant. It made her look like she was desperately trying to look cool by grabbing crotches, but t....nooo. just no.

Just now, mathewlovesbritney said:

Its because we are bored bunch of children who want new toys once we're done playing with old ones. People saying theyve outgrown britney, please.. they couldnt have sounded more childish

You are spot on. Reading these posts, these people honestly sound like 5 year olds throwing tantrums. I understand giving criticism but damn these "fans" are brutal, it's not healthy. 

She came dressed as a general , super epic and fierce from the bottom of stage passing through people that had their  mouths open and shook, trying to touch her.

Then when I thought LEOTARD, she took off the jacket and was BRITNEY from 2003 with her costume from Korean performance.

It was amazing, specially the Work ***** energy, the Womanizer break was great, she even sounded live in the beginning.

Then S4U was very entertaining and with new choreo, was very ****! People in the audience loved it.

DYWCO was great simple but choreo on point and people were having fun I think.

Toxic was a little boring in some parts, but she had amazing theatrics like old **** ITZ Britney would. Super mysterious and AUDIENCE went crazy when she did that air whip with dancers, guess they don't watch POM lol

Then old Brit came with Stronger crazy was ok, I loved the visuals and the remix. She failed playback a little.

She had by this point a super fierce bird feathers jacket, she was perfect!!!

Then Make Me came and I thought would be awful and POM, but was not, you could hear her breathing hard in the beginning was so cool like in her old ITZ performances, and she was very sensual and fluid.

G-eazy appeared unexpectedly (thought they woudl sack him because of VMAs but they didn't lol). He was very shy and looked completely without confidence, but Britney encouraged him with a super tight crotch ***** grab (literally this time I saw she grabbed it, it was white pants lol). He got happier and started pushing the audience to cheer and respect Britney and they did, she was into him 24/7 looking at him and rubbing/hugging him but he was kinda lol dunno afraid? Guess he didn't want to be turned down again but in the end they were super close together in a semi hug and smiling, was very sweet.

Then they walked backstage together :D

That is it as I saw it, but was shook so I prob missed or forgot something lol

Archived