GUYS IN 4 DAYS

Britneylandia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stop complaining about the leotards. honestly i don't get it. yes i would prefer if she wore pants and crop top but with the body she has right now, everything suits her including leotard. and the vmas leotard was fine as hell and made her body (check ***** and ***) look amazing. we should be more worried about the kind of performance we will see and not about the ******* leotards

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Aymama said:

In 4 days exhale will receive another massive meltdown. Buckle up sistren :queenflopga:

Amazon.com is open in another tab and I'm searching for "buckles" tbh; filtered my results for "meltdown proof" so it'll survive Exhell ngl

2mw7a68.jpg

5 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

4 days till the pointless meltdowns when she doesn't sing live 

4 days till the board gets spammed with threads blaming her team, her choreographer, her hair stylist, her makeup artist, her costume designer and all that bla bla bla 

4 days till ExHELL

Literally you summed up every meltdown possible tbh

giphy.gif

I wish these categories could be pinned threads so that anyone who has a meltdown knows where to go, and doesn't spam the entire forum with their own personal meltdown thread. Drives me crazy every time tbh

1zlvzog_th.jpg

13 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

BRITNEY IS PERFORMING ON IHEARTRADIO FESTIVAL :unreal:

I cannot wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It's actually 5 days she's performing on Sat but im excited =)

12 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

lol I don't know exactly. But I figured I'd find out in Exhale when 10-15..hours remaining threads are starting to show up in exhale.

Aren't they doing a live stream or something ? 

Archived