I feel like Britney is gonna pull a Janet on us

Ariallah

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

And then she will cancel the tour because she will be pregnant with a girl, new mini Britney.

:jumpney:

ikr?

i actually can see that happen with her, tbh. it makes kinda sense, since she wants more babies. :rihclap:

we have to be down to earth and get to know her more nowadays. :bigtime:

i wouldn't be pissed. that's what would probably make her happy. :tehe:

well if you count only her popular albums since her breakout, Control, then 20 YO is her 9th album. yeah MM is kinda like Call On Me for Janet - a dance artist that put out a slower song with a featured rapper. Janet was actually supposed to tour for that album - they started rehearsing and everything - but she put it on hold to record Discipline. Then she picked it back up and added in Discipline songs and it ultimately became the Rockwitchu Tour in 2008.

But Janet actually toured again in 2011. She did 81 shows in 5 continents. Then the Unbreakable Tour started only 4 years later.

2 hours ago, coo said:

Unbreakable is tragic tho :idkney:

where tho?

most of the songs are so well-produced, it has her own vibe in every single song, good Janet vocals, some experimental bops that are far from her comfortable zone...

just because you may not like it, that doesn't make an album necessarily bad. :explainlol:

24 minutes ago, Maryy said:

where tho?

most of the songs are so well-produced, it has her own vibe in every single song, good Janet vocals, some experimental bops that are far from her comfortable zone...

just because you may not like it, that doesn't make an album necessarily bad. :explainlol:

well it's been a while but i remember it sounded bland and generic. I mean r&b kinda generic not pop generic. yes some tracks sounded experimental which i love but the rest sounded like fillers and such a snoozefest. and her vocals doesn't fit in a lot of song imo, like 'burn it up', good production but i don't like her vocal delivery. the whole album just sounds weak. she can deliver better :explainlol:

Archived