Onyx Hotel Tour Appreciation Thread

-Brit Brit-

IB4, this is not a comparison with POM

I've always rooted for Britney, but I became a stan during the circus to FF transition, and the OHT was what really drew me in the most (aside from her VMAs legacy) 

Can we please appreciate:

-Her Looks

onyxhotel4.jpg

-New version of BOMT, Crazy, Oops

-Vocalney

-She performed SHADOW (slay a bit)

- The production 

rs_634x1024-131219141854-634.Britney-Spe

-The dancing

-The slayage even when she's not hardcore dancing/singing live (Hands_to_myself_who?)

-Brunnetteney (just as good as blondney)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEkftLcqmyicjdMRjLJPD

-Performs more than just 3 songs off that era/album 

:rihclap::rihclap::rihclap:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

Are they legit? http://www.maximumsound.org/Britney-Spears-Live-Onyx-Hotel-Tour-Miami-FL-DVD_p_568.html

Yes, DWAD gave us Mystic Man and she slayed Lonely (one of her top 10 performances of all time IMO) :feelingmyself:

If someone can confirm that It would be awesome. I'm in the process of ordering things I couldn't order before of Britney  and I really want to have the real onyx hotel dvd. 

P.S lonely is just a banger, I love it. It did really have an awesome performance on the tour. 

36 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

It was amazing. But there were some dates where she really wasn't feeling it. You could tell she wanted a break. Honestly it was like FFT but a better overall show so people ignore the fact that Onyx was the origin of the Femme Fatale dead eyes :awks:

but that's none of my business 

Maybe that's when she realized she had made it, she was starting to feel tired/worn out, and she didnt need to continue to work as hard because maybe fame wasnt all that glamorous (the tabloids were coming for her)

1 hour ago, Iexpectyouto said:

It was amazing. But there were some dates where she really wasn't feeling it. You could tell she wanted a break. Honestly it was like FFT but a better overall show so people ignore the fact that Onyx was the origin of the Femme Fatale dead eyes :awks:

Are there videos or pictures of the dates where she was showing she wasn't into it?

Her best show and she's yet to top it tbh, like in terms of dancing DWAD is better but as a show OHT slays more plus it's my fav tour :mhm: 

2 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I thought this aswell but at least she looked amazing half assing it :orangu:

Archived