• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

The same way flopiar stans are bashing slumber party. :shameless:

:angietea: the mint tea is boiling hot tbh

1 minute ago, Sliver said:

How dare someone to shade any song from a Glory?!

33mv91f.jpg

You don't ******* deserve it and her !!

33mv91f.jpg

:orangu2: SCREAMING! Reminds me of all the beautiful Orangu/Whitney gifs of Exhale past :orangu: 

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

i don't care, for me every song is amazing but i mean lets be real whatever single she chooses will most likely flop because of how she'll promote it ya know "/

It is unlikely that Britney is going to promote the next single, but in the event that she does promote it is extremely  unlikey that she will sing any of those midtempo songs live . And if she lipsychs it, it'll be a mess!
So lets keep the singles as upbeat and recognizable.

8 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

It's fine but the chorus of the song uses Britney's whiny voice & it kinda hurts the ears (the cry cry cry and call call call especially :embarrassney:).

Would not fly well with anyone that doesn't like Brit. We need to convert the gp, not push em away.

ugh. ya'll said the same thing about "If You seek Amy" ,"I wanna go" , and "3" :tiffsmoke:

Ain't nobody more embarrassed of Britneys voice that some of you fans.

"Private Show" really needs to be the next single, but I think RCA isn't use to dealing with you insecure stans.  If Glory was produced by JIVE, "Private Show" would already been released.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

who started it? :shameless: I've seen literally no one bashing Slumber Party before y'all started creating threads bashing Liar

In the threads about Slumber Party for single 2 is where it started...

A little in here:

And usually the folks in Slumber Party threads are fine and it's when people that disagree start instigating... There's some in here:

Productive discussions about why some see or don't see a song as a single is fine, but it's when people start making it a competition that "their favorite single" has to be the one usually steers the convo away from that...

Archived