Try to look at it this way (Second single)

QuitmanDJ

After Make Me, the second single needs to gain back Britney's credibility in the music video world, along with the song needing to be a hard hitting track. Make Me did everything it was supposed to do, it was successful, has longevity, and gained back some GP credibility. But the video was terrible. The last thing we need is another video of Britney slithering all on the floor right NOW. There's nothing wrong with a video like that, but we at least need a strong spacer inbetween. Slumber Party could have a majorly ****, amazing video for Britney, BUT the song and feel is more third single. After Make Me, we need something upbeat, honest, and with a story. Liar can do that. I'm in full support of both songs tho, just in a specific order I guess. 

Liar for second single?

Slumber Party for third?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maryy said:

so many things just to say that you want Liar for 2nd single? :weusay:

why do u even bother tho :weusay:

Honestly, I never wanted Liar as a second single right off the bat. I was ALWAYS (and still am) on team Slumber Party. BUT I just feel like we need something more upbeat and strong as the second single maybe to space off the mid tempos? It's just a thought, nobody has to agree. I just know everyone has mixed opinions so I wanted to give mine. :)

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

love me down and DYWCO >>>>>>>

I agree with Love Me Down I feel like it should've been on the poll too! I do think DYWCO is doing its job as a promotional track for the album right now tho so I don't personally want it as the second single! Love Me Down would be perfect too.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Love Me Down would have been perfect but since it's not an option, Liar is the best choice, it's a Toxic 3.0. 

5 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I agree but Liar success depends on music video. Radio stations wouldn't support Liar as much as they would Slumber Party, why ? because Liar sounds a bit dated. I see more potencial in Liar as long as we get an amazing visuals for it.

I completely agree with the sound of Liar being kinda dated for radios, but also it does have that classic Britney sound and could appeal to a lot of people. I guess with a killer video Liar could become another Britney classic! 

Archived