What is wrong with slumber party being a second single?

RussianFan

I mean it's the most downloaded on glory and the most streamed song. No way it's the fans listening to a song! Just casual listeners. I don't even really like it but it has potential. And it has nothing to do with make me.  The only similar song to make me is just love me which I just love. And that would be horrible choice for the second single. 

I don't care what song is the second single if it's a hit. Even if I don't like it. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I love slumber party and i want it to be a single, but the second one ? No :nobitch: We need something more energetic this time like Liar or Love Me Down. Two slow jams released in a row wouldn't work. 

what part from the most streamed song from Glory don't u get? 

it's not like you fuckers streamed the song non stop since you flop ***** love liar or if i'm dancing :hahaha:

1 minute ago, Luxuriou$ said:

it's all about music video this time. after make me fiasco, britney needs something iconic again. with the right visuals liar will be a huge success.

Any song could have a good music video. Most of britneys best videos never match what the song is about anyways. :shameless:

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Clearly it's not. The most downloaded non promo song from Glory is Liar. Slumber Party is the most streamed (especially because it was added to several playlists). 

Just Luv Me is not a good choice for the second or even third single in my opinion so I agree. Slumber Party is a great song, loved, with potential, but Liar could be so much more epic. This song is a masterpiece and the video is shaping up to be fantastic.

I don't think so but it was close. Liar is too pop and a bit dated for today's music! 

1 hour ago, Da Fr3ak said:

These liar stans are deluded AF. They're the same as the ones that were crying for IO, and would never shut up about it. :sofedup:

Both songs are great, but overrated as ****! 

1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

it's all about music video this time. after make me fiasco, britney needs something iconic again. with the right visuals liar will be a huge success.

I think Slumber Party could have a really amazing video honestly, better than Liar could 

Archived