Rushing out a second single would be stupid considering Make Me is still doing well on iTunes

Cappycorn87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song has almost 2 month since the release. 

WW the song is dead (USA it's not the only country in the World) 

She need a New Single and a New Music Video for push the Sales in the rest of the countries in the World.

I'm not saying right now (I mean she needs release the 2nd Single with the Music Video at the same time). But I hope she release the video on Late September maximum first week of October. 

I really love Make Me but 2 singles would be better than one because they contribute TEA points for Glory to stay in Top 20 BB album, the performance of the album on BB 200 is important...i actually wanted 2 singles prior to the album release but MM didn't do well due to the video issue and even Glory's release hype + Top 3 iTunes pos couldn't save it on radio.....without significant streaming points from the video, the song can't go higher, the radio stations don't support it...

MM's airplay is not significant (only 20M AI atm) and it's not helping the song on charts much so if it's really hanging because of the discount let it be, go on with the 2nd single...Plus, It takes time for 2nd single to grow on all flatforms 

We need extra hype from the 2nd single confirmation for Glory, the IHR fes performances + album discount can help!!

I hope they release LIAR as 2nd single to improve the sales - airplay - streaming status!! The IHR fes would do 2nd single a favor because they didn't support MM, they now can support the 2nd single instead....

If they wait for too long, the hype might be gone!

1 minute ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I really love Make Me but 2 singles would be better than one because they contribute TEA points for Glory to stay in Top 20 BB album, the performance of the album on BB 200 is important...i actually wanted 2 singles prior to the album release but MM didn't do well due to the video issue and even Glory's release hype + Top 3 iTunes pos couldn't save it on radio.....without significant streaming points from the video, the song can't go higher, the radio stations don't support it...

MM's airplay is not significant and it's not helping the song on charts much so if it's really hanging because of the discount let it be, go on with the 2nd single...Plus, It takes time for 2nd single to grow on all flatforms 

We need extra hype from the 2nd single confirmation for Glory, the IHR fes performances + album discount can help!!

I hope they release SLUMBER PARTY as 2nd single to improve the sales - airplay - streaming status!! The IHR fes can do 2nd single a favor because they didn't support MM, they now can support the 2nd single instead....

If they wait for too long, the hype might be gone!

Agree with you baby! But fixed ;) 

11 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Agree with you baby! But fixed ;) 

We really need an up-tempo single, a potential multiformat radio hit to change the current status ASAP, a controversial video to create hype like Toxic...those liars need to be burnt...Beside the controversial video, Rhythmic airplay will help streaming alot!

then LMD/SP/MOTM as 3rd single in the winter if 2nd single is successful   ;) 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Most of you who think that are dumb anyways.

Make Me is still doing well on iTunes and still has more chances to hang in there.

doing well?

Make Me...

13 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

We really need an up-tempo single, a potential multiformat radio hit to change the current status ASAP, a controversial video to create hype like Toxic...those liars need to be burnt...Beside the controversial video, Rhythmic airplay will help streaming alot!

then LMD/SP/MOTM as 3rd single in the winter if 2nd single is successful   ;) 

yes we do sis, yes we do!

Archived