Britney sabotaged original Gimme More vid herself

ChrisBritSlo

So apparently AP in 2014, but complete news to me:zoomzoom:

7.  What project/job/client are you most proud to have worked on?

One of the defining moments of my career was working with Britney. I was her personal MUA for the Gimme More music video and a couple of photo shoots.  She had just shaved her head and was getting a nothing but bad press.  She sabotaged the director by refusing to perform and follow the script.  So, what we got was her dancing on a ******** pole with her friends. It was an honest and playful performance during a very rough time and I am proud of how gorgeous she was.

http://moneymakingmakeupartist.com/how-to-be-a-makeup-artist/artist-interview-mikal-sky/

I am shocked as a boy can be. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

So apparently AP in 2014, but complete news to me:zoomzoom:

7.  What project/job/client are you most proud to have worked on?

One of the defining moments of my career was working with Britney. I was her personal MUA for the Gimme More music video and a couple of photo shoots.  She had just shaved her head and was getting a nothing but bad press.  She sabotaged the director by refusing to perform and follow the script.  So, what we got was her dancing on a ******** pole with her friends. It was an honest and playful performance during a very rough time and I am proud of how gorgeous she was.

http://moneymakingmakeupartist.com/how-to-be-a-makeup-artist/artist-interview-mikal-sky/

I am shocked as a boy can be. 

Her wig was about to fall off at times but yes, she did look gorgeous on the video.

Has there ever been a reliable source with information on the initial storyline for the Gimme More video? I know of the one that has been rumored for years now. But I feel like there was a post on a fan forum (it may have been this one) and everyone just ran with it. But that may have just been in the imagination of the user. 

3 hours ago, AOLUV said:

Has there ever been a reliable source with information on the initial storyline for the Gimme More video? I know of the one that has been rumored for years now. But I feel like there was a post on a fan forum (it may have been this one) and everyone just ran with it. But that may have just been in the imagination of the user. 

There's a video detailing the whole thing. I'll look for it for you when i get home. ;)

Archived