Katy Perry And Lorde Gush Over Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion"

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Damon said:

I actually like it. It's fresh.

Why the **** is Exhale obsessed with dragging other artists down- especially artists who seem to be fans of Britney themselves? Ugh. 

She may not be to your taste, I'm not a fan myself, but you should bid her luck with her new era instead of bashing her all the time. It's good so many females are coming back to the forefront of pop music. 

Britney fans are insecure when it comes to pretty much every & any successful female artist smh 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

See I think being normal is what will harm her. No one wants normal Gaga

Yeah I agree, that's why I put a "bit more normal", because the batshit crazy hoverdress nonsense got too much ;)

So stay cray, no worries, but don't overdo it, like she did ever since Born This Way... :boredashell:

52 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

See I think being normal is what will harm her. No one wants normal Gaga

THIS... she was loved for being exquisite and over the edge... i miss that Gaga... now she'll flop no matter what tbh sad tho i like her  :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I can't even look at this flop after some woman vomited all over her on stage as "art" :grimace:

I hope it flops. Hard. :nothavingit:

OMG i remember that LMAO :hype:

2 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

why ******* always do that! why change your original image that your fans loved you for !! I noticed most artists are doing this now and that's why they're flopping they think it's being more artistic and better to change but that's stupid stick to what people loved you for! we want the original over the top iconic crazy out of the box Gaga

Artists like to you know grow no artist wants to be at a standstill 

Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

Artists like to you know grow no artist wants to be at a standstill 

you have a whole damn album to do different things with different visions you don't have to change the main image to "grow" Britney never changed same to MJ and Madonna maybe a  different songs here and there but they never changed their style and in my opinion a real artist should have an identity and never change it , it's no secret that Gaga was lost and still searching for her image

45 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

you have a whole damn album to do different things with different visions you don't have to change the main image to "grow" Britney never changed same to MJ and Madonna maybe a  different songs here and there but they never changed their style and in my opinion a real artist should have an identity and never change it , it's no secret that Gaga was lost and still searching for her image

Same thing happend to floptina, she was too different from era to era 

3 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

Nah that's not a real true artist. Let me put it this way are you the same person that you were 5 or 10 years ago? 

Of course not!

Britney isn't the same artist she was when she dropped Baby, Opps or Britney and Madonna definitely isn't the same artist she was 30 years ago... If neither had showed growth they wouldn't have had  any longevity and wouldn't be The Pop LEGENDS they are today!

U are talking like a record executive that doesn't want they're cash cows to grow so they can keep the same fan base & all that stuff 

8 hours ago, lolo. said:

Gaga has the same problem Britney has. Both are invisible for the GP. Both already reached their peak, and both flopped with their last albums (2013) I don't know if it's because pop music is over nowadays, or because the GP turned their back on them. But, I don't feel Gaga is going to hit the charts. It's the glorious moment for R&B music/artists, and Gaga is not here to make that kind of music. I am curious about how she will do it, but I feel she won't be very successful

Honey Britney has a whole 10 yrs plus on Gagas career they are not in the same boat.

Gaga is still fairly new she's going on her 4th album and already started to fade by her 3rd ... Britney was at her peak on her 3rd/4th albums and was on FIRE not trying to make a comeback LOL 

Britney is a LEGEND with damn near 20 yrs in with really nothing to prove while Gaga still has to prove she can have longevity & isn't a fad

22 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Honey Britney has a whole 10 yrs plus on Gagas career they are not in the same boat.

Gaga is still fairly new she's going on her 4th album and already started to fade by her 3rd ... Britney was at her peak on her 3rd/4th albums and was on FIRE not trying to make a comeback LOL 

Britney is a LEGEND with damn near 20 yrs in with really nothing to prove while Gaga still has to prove she can have longevity & isn't a fad

I disagree. I am a die-hard fan of Britney, but I consider her as an Icon, but not a legend. Madonna or Michael are legends. Britney is beyond anyone who started at the same time as her or after, but, to me a legend is much superior, but I think this is  a question of how we understand the same notion. However, an artist, in my opinion, has always something to prove. I mean, you cannot be overconfident. You have to prove that the title you gained over the years is because of the job you did/do and not because you are a lucky person. Britney is 34, she has an entire life still. Clearly, she has a looot of to prove if she wants to be Britney Spears, or do you imagine Britney Spears as an indie artist no one knows? Madonna has been proving who she is and she will keep doing it until the day she retires, because she wants to keep the title she deserves. And by the way, I am not comparing the longetivity of their career, I am comparing the current status of both as superstars, and although Britney has been here for a long time, she can be nothing tomorrow. Look at Xtina Aguilera. I don't want Britney to be the next Cindy Lauper to be honest.

PD: Look at the facts. In my opinion, Britney didn't prove who she is during 2011/2014 and look at the results. She is flopping with an amazing album. And I don't think this is a question that she reached her peak. Madonna in 2005 reached her peak a long ago, but she released COADF and she hit the charts harder than ever. So, Britney has to work (*****). Fans have to trust in her, I trust in her. And if she takes risks, she will became Britney Spears in terms of success.

Archived