Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

What is wrong with her team? Was that "day at the mall" suposed to be promotion for glory? is this a joke?

1. Britney didnt say 2 sentences in the freaking video

2. it was awkward af as ellen was making fun of being a celebrity having britney as an example when she is the humblest of all the celebrities. her face screamed: UNCOMFORTABLE

3. they didnt even play make me

4. they didnt even show glory cover on screen or something

5. they didnt even show images from the music video

6. they didnt even interview britney about life, the new album, music, projects, vegas

i could go on. this is a joke. ellen show has millions of viewers, what kind of message were they delivering? what was the purporse? gosh her team sucks.

they just went for a random "make it viral" kind of video which sucked. ellen is definitely overrated. britney needs to step her ******* game, ugh.

A bit over-dramatic but I kinda agree in some aspects..

This skit was a misfire.. she wasn't feeling it, since we all know how humble she is.. I agree.. she barely said anything in it.. Yes, at least she looked hot!

But they could have played Make Me since it's still doing quite ok on iTunes.. I swear, I sometimes dont understand her team..

26 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I bit over-dramatic but I kinda agree in some aspects..

This skit was a misfire.. she wasn't feeling it, since we all know how humble she is.. I agree.. she barely said anything in it.. Yes, at least she looked hot!

But they could have played Make Me since it's still doing quite ok on iTunes.. I swear, I sometimes dont understand her team..

honey they are doing everything they can to keep her locked in Vegas believe me... Once again a new era ends prematurely and she keeps renewing her residency! :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Archived