Britney's always my source of positivity

MikeLuvsBritney

Ever since i've been a fan of Britney she's always been a source of happiness for me. Don't mean to sound like i'm spewing the typical sob story my life is pretty good but in the darker times Britney has always been my go to to cheer up. Back in school dealing with bullies listening to her music and watching her performances/music videos always made things a bit brighter and seeing how she came out of such low and terrible time in her life was always an inspiration to me knowing no matter what life throws at you you can always climb to the top again happy and healthy :mcry:

Well last year one of the worst nights of my life occurred my father passed away :crying1: It'll be exactly one year this Friday but I know when i'm feeling down about that this week i'll be able to listen to one of my new favorite albums of hers 'Glory' to lift my spirits and I know this era hasn't been perfect for everyone but to me the only let down was the Make Me music video other than that i've enjoyed the promo she's done and though it may not have been iconic like her earlier VMA performances it was lovely seeing her so full of life and happy and confident at this years show and I loved her BBMA's performance earlier this year as well. I honestly didn't think we'd be lucky enough to get two award show performances from her this year so i'm pleased on that front.

Anyway i'm going to stop rambling but I guess the main point i'm trying to make is I find Britney to be such an inspiring person and I don't care which new acts come and go Britney will always be pop royalty to me :BBMAney: and even though she has no clue I exist i'm thankful for her always be "there" for me in my tough times and my good times too :cooltshirt:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived