Single: Change Your Mind

Johnny.

It's a perfect opportunity for a hit

1. It's current yet new and fresh for Brit

2. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the U.S.

this is big because Spanish speakers make up a large portion of radio listeners. 

3. It's such a good song and really showcases her voice 

please label make a good decision and make it a single :boredashell:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2016 at 7:42 PM, Johnny. said:

this is big because Spanish speakers make up a large portion of radio listeners. 

I really wish that had been the lead single tbh...

I looooove this song. Its got such single potential. :bparty:

Tbh, I understand why certain tracks are "bonus tracks" - they really wanted the core album to have a particular sound. But I'm so here for an international single or a special video when she's done with the era for this song or If I'm Dancing :carpoolney:

I love this song and if its not released as a single ill cut a ***** tbh

its so "i am the hit" i dont get why they decided to have it on bonus tracks...maybe to boost the deluxe sales when its released as a single? 

idk but its the one of bests of the album so far everbody loves it and my 2nd fave or 1st :idkney:

They better release it!

aD7iWQ.gif

On September 6, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Johnny. said:

The only thing is "no seas Cortes" is more Spain Spanish than Mexican Spanish... Nobody here really gets what that means, it's a very antiquated saying... Sounds kind of odd if you really speak Spanish.

I do hope it is a single later on but the next single has to be either "Love Me Down" or "Slumber Party" - even though it will probably be "Do You Wanna Come Over" which I'm fine with because I ******* love that song and it is Britney all over and gives me Toxic meets Me Against The Music so either way I'm fine! But No Seas Cortes HAS to be either single 3, 4 or 5 depending on how deep they go... :wannadie:

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

I do hope it is a single later on but the next single has to be either "Love Me Down" or "Slumber Party" - even though it will probably be "Do You Wanna Come Over" which I'm fine with because I ******* love that song and it is Britney all over and gives me Toxic meets Me Against The Music so either way I'm fine! But No Seas Cortes HAS to be either single 3, 4 or 5 depending on how deep they go... :wannadie:

Agreed. Love Me Down and/or Slumber Party need to be singles! 

Just now, Slayde said:

yeah they might even be 3rd single as Britney might release Do You Wanna Come Ovaaa or Just Luv Me as singles who knows! :ehidk:

Love Me Down for single #2 and Slumber Party for #3 would be epic.

They need to be extremely careful with the selection of single #2. Minus the flop Make Me video, everything has been good so far.

Archived